chapter 23- do you want children?

Keaton p.o.v.

I am sat in the kitchen with Harper (damiens mom) and lucy (damiens sister). We are talking about a lot of random things and having a laugh.

"So when do you think you and damien will have children I want nieces and nephews." Lucy asked me.

I blushed no doubt my face was as red as a tomato.

"Erm we haven't talked about it. I'm not even sure if he wants children." Before they could say anything else I heard the front door barge open.

There, looking angry as ever was damien. I gasped not expecting to see him so angry. His eyes shot to my direction hearing me gasp and he took big footsteps towards me his eyes softening a little at seeing me.

He picked me up and took in my scent. I could feel his body slowly relax as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He sat down with me in his lap taking in my scent. I went to move a little to get more comfortable but he growled soflty thinking I was moving off his knee.

"Shh i'm just getting comfy baby" I said while running my fingers through his hair again.

I looked up and seen harper and lucy staring wide eyed at us. More like at damien. I smiled soflty at them letting them know he will be okay and calm down.

Just then my dad and the two betas walked in. My dad also looked very angry so I know whatever happend wasn't good especially seeming as my dad is normally very good at hiding his emotions.

There was tension in the room with there being two alpha males angry. My mom walked in with all the children and with isabella. My dad walked straight up to mom and picked her up taking in her scent. I noticed my mom running her hand through his hair making me wonder if that's where I get it from.

I could feel alpha Damien calming down and the tension slowly leave his body.

"What's going on" my mom asks.

My dad sighed soflty but began telling us everything that has just happened since the rogues attacked. I sat here in shock but I shouldnt be so suprised as this is alpha drake we are talking about. He is ruthless and we all know this. I could feel damiens arms tighten around me as we speak about it.

"I feel like I have trained enough or nearly enough. I want to challenge him before he tries to get to keaton and my mother again" damien gritted out.

I stiffened not liking the thought off him possibly not making it. Damien started rubbing circles on my hips to calm me down a little.

Damien whispered in my ear.

"I know we haven't talked about it baby but I need to do this." He said soflty.

I sighed softly but I knew he was right. Nothing I say or do will change his mind. Besides alpha drake needs to go.

I nodded my head at him in understanding and he pecked my lips.

My dad nodded.

"I agree. Whenever you are ready you know what to do. However I am worried if you don't make it that he will attack my pack. We need to think about this properly and i need you to tell me when you are going to challenge him before you tell your father. That way i can get my pack ready for any attacks." My dad said.

Damien nodded in understanding.

"Give me a week for more training then I will be challenging him." Damien replied.

My dad nodded and with that being said we all headed to bed.

We climbed into bed and just snuggled up to eachother.

"Do you want children" I blurted out.

His head snapped to my face in surprise. I was surprised as well that he didn't get whiplash from how quick he looked at me.

"I-erm that was random" damien stuttered out.

My head started going in over drive. Does he not want children? I have always wanted children. Is he trying to avoid the subject. I need to know if he wants children.

"Do-do you not want children." I whimpered without meaning to.

His eyes softened.

"I do want children baby do you?." He said softly.

I smiled big at him.

"I do" I said soflty.

He smiled kissing my lips.

"When" damien asked.

"When we settle. Once all this is over I want children but how are we going to do it. Will we get a women to carry our child or will we adopt because obviously I can not carry them." I rambled on excitedly.

He smiled soflty.

"That is up to you" he replied.

"I- I think I want to adopt." I said.

He smiled bigger.

"Then that's what we will do" he said while packing my lips.

We started talking all night about what we will do and how we will do it until we eventually fell asleep.

All I could think to myself before we fell asleep was how I'm really excited for the future. I can not wait for all this to be over eith alpha drake so we can really move forward with our lives.