chapter 4- the witch.

Keaton p.o.v.

I'm in bed just laying there thinking about last nights meeting with my mate and his pack. I feel so confused and lost. Alpha damien seems like he doesnt want me but I know that his wolf does.

His wolf bolts words kept ringing in my head.

"Please dont give up on us little mate. Alpha damien wants you but he thinks if he seems like he deosnt want you it will keep you safe" he said something along them lines but what does he mean. Is he just saying that because he wants me but is scared I'm going to give up because of alpha damien? Or is he telling the truth about alpha damien wanting me but feels he has to protect me and in order to do that he has to act like he doesn't want me. Protect me from what or who? His father?

I was to lost in my thoughts that I didnt even hear a knock on my door nor did I smell xavier walk in.

"Hey what's got you thinking so much that you didnt even know I walked in" he asked making me jump.

"Huh, sorry just been thinking about a lot of stuff." I said still a little in my own world.

"Like what talk to me big brother" he said.

"I found my mate" I said softly.

"That's great, who is he.", he said excitedly.

I sighed softly.

"Alpha damien. He doesn't want me though." I said sadly.

"What that little grrr why does he not want you. Should I kill him. I'm gonna kill him" he said his wolf trying to take over.

I chuckled and said
"Its complicated"

"Complicated how" he asked.

I sighed but told him from start to finish of what happened. Including the bit about what bolt said.

"I dont know. Maybe he is telling the truth. I think maybe go with your gut. I do think he wants you though. You do what you think is best for you" he said softly.

"Yeah, thank you Xavier. I love you little brother" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I love you to big brother. Now stop with the tears. You know what xander is like if he sees you been crying. He will kill first then ask questions later." He said with chuckle making me chuckle to.

Xander and Xavier are twins. They are so alike but also so different. They are both very dominant males but xander more then xavier. I love them both so much and would do anything for them like they would for me. They are the best brothers I could ever ask for. Dont get me started on my little sister Skylar. We are all very protective of her. She is amazing and the light in our life.

"So what did you come in my room for anyways.?" I asked.

"Oh yeah to tell you mother said come down for breakfast" just as he said that my stomach grumbled making us both chuckle.