chapter 5- the plan

Alpha damiens p.o.v.

When I seen a males arm around keaton I had to stop myself from growling. I have no idea who he is but he looks familiar I just cant point out who he is. I can tell that his twin is next to him because of how much they look alike.

I hadn't realised I zoned out until I glared at Keaton and the male next to him. When I turned away from Keaton I realised I had zoned out when I heard them say..

"Let's make a plan"

I sat up straight ready to listen to the plan.

"Okay so first of we need to get rid of the bond. Sorry that came out wrong I mean we need to snap the bond. In order to do that luna harper you have to be 100% sure or it wint work. Also in order to do this I need some kind of DNA of him. It could be something he drank out of or even a bit of his blood. After I disconnect the bond you need to wait at least a week before alpha damien challenges him or there is a chance it could kill you luna harper as your bond will still be there but just very weak. It eont go straight away but it will be gone after a week. However you need to stay away from him in that week as he could mark you again which will make the bond come back strong again or it could also strengthen your bond by being around him again. ", the witch Katrina said this with a lot of firmness making sure we are clear of all possibilities.

"So is there any side effects?  Like will anything bad happen to my mother if this happened. Will she get a second chance mate? What will happen?" I asked rambling a little. I would have blushed from everyone staring at me if I was embarrassed about the little things.

" I can't say for sure if she will get a second chance mate. That's not up to me, however if she doesn't she will be able to mark and mate with someone else but that's only if her wolf and the other persone wolf agrees. Also if he does sleep with someone in the week of the bond separating she will still feel it but just not as strong. If we do everything right and keep her away from alpha drake then she should be okay. We dont know how alpha drake would react to her breaking the bond as he will most likely be angry of course and so will his wolf so you need to keep her away from him."

Everyone kept silent at this. Taking all the information in.

"So when do we get started" luna harper said with a small smile. However behind her eyes you could see the pain in them.

"As soon as I get some of his DNA or his blood then we start it from there."

"But how are we suppose to do that. We are suppose to stay in this pack for a few weeks to train.  She cant keep going on like this for weeks." I said to katrina the witch.

"Well why dont we send someone from your pack to make it seem like you need something from your pack and they can secretly get something from his DNA like his toothbrush or something. " one of them twins said. I dont know which one as they both look alike.

"Good idea. Make it seem as if you need to get some kind of paperwork. Send two people to go so one can get his paper work and the other can secretly go to his room to get his toothbrush like my brother said" keaton replied.

so the twins are his brother? Now I feel stupid for getting jealous over his brother. I nearly smiled at this because at least I know he doesnt have a boyfriend. Well that he isnt his boyfriend anyways. Now that I think about it I should have known who they was because they look like luna cassie and alpha kane and I can smell the alpha blood coming off them. I know they will be strong alphas.

"I agree. But who will go" I asked.

"Me. I need to be one of the people that go." Luna harper said.

"Absolutely not" I roared.

" I'm the only one that can go in our bedroom and if he sees me in there he wont think to much of it because it is my bedroom as well. If he sees any of you or anyone else sees any of you he will know something is not right." My mother said softly.

"Its to much of a risk."

"But it's to much of a risk if someone else goes in. Your mother is right alpha damien. She is he only one that can go without it being suspicious. Anyone else he will know straight away." Keaton said softly.

I growled at him which made him whimper. My eyes softened but I hardened them again when I thought about him wanting my mother in danger. As If he read my thoughts he replied with.

"I wouldnt want to put your mother in danger. But in order to do this and go help your mother out she is the only one that would be able to go. Its safer that way and not so suspicious "

"I will go with her alpha damien. I could say you sent me to get paperwork and you didnt want to go yourself because you had your other pack members to look after and you needed to show them you will make an amazing alpha and that your trying." Beta jack said.

"It will be okay sweetheart. I promise you nothing bad will happen and if it does I promise to tell you straight away." My mother said softly.

"Alright, under one condition. " I gritted out.

"And what's that condition." My mother  asked.

"You keep me updated on you every hour. If I don't hear of you for 1 and half hours I'm coming straight for you" I said firmly.

"Deal" they all said.

We went over everything ready for us to take the first step of our plan. We went downstairs had some food. I was about to go upstairs to my room I'm staying in when keaton said

"Can we talk"