chapter 2- mate part 2

Alpha damiens p.o.v.

My father is sending us to the most powerful pack (bloodlust pack) to help myself and beta jack out to train for when we take over. He thinks I will be taking over in years time but I wont. I will be taking over much sooner then he thinks.

My so called "father" is a greedy old man that loves power and money so much that he lost himself. I hate him with every inch of my body from how he has treated my mother. He cheats on her and causes her pain all the time. He knows what he is doing he just doesnt care.

He told me he will be sending us to bloodlust pack to help us get trained up and become the most powerful pack. He thinks im stupid. He is really sending me there to find out everything we need to know so we can destroy the pack and become the strongest pack in the world.

He was going to keep my mother here with him but I told him I wont be going unless mother comes with. At first he wouldnt agree but he knows i can be stubborn and he knew i would not leave without my mother.

So here i am getting in the car with my future beta, my little sister and my mother with some pack warriors. Driving to the bloodlust pack felt like it was taking us years.

As we got there beta jack got out first with my sister Lucy and and myself and mother got out. As we got our I got this delicious smell. My wolf stirred in my head and it was giving me a headache. I looked up and froze.

Stood there was the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on. I growled "mate,mine" my possessiveness already kicking in.

He was beautiful. I wanted to mark and mate him there and then to show everyone he is mine. However then I remembered my father. How he treats my mother. How he will kill my mate if he finds out my mate is a guy.

I shook my head to get out these thoughts I need to keep my mate safe. I could tell my mate was innocent and I could tell he would never cheat like my father. However I have to protect him and not let him get hurt because if my father. I have to kill my father if I want my mate to survive. Even for my mum to survive as she wont be able to survive for much longer with how much pain he puts her through.

When I looked back at my mate I could see him blink back his tears. I heard his father growl and step forward while my mate shook his head in no. However I couldnt focus on that. All I could focus on was the pain, hurt and rejection I could see in his eyes. It hurt my heart to know I put this pain there. Already I have failed as a mate. Even though I never wanted one in the first place I just wish I could of had a chance with him.

Pulling me out my thoughts I heard beta jack clear his throat. They all knew I just found my mate and my mum smiled softly telling me with her eyes it will all work out.

"Good afternoon alpha kane. My name is alpha damien, this is my beta jack and this is my sister and beta Jack's mate and this right here is my mother" I said in my dominant voice. I seen my mate shiver at my  voice which almost made me smile.

"Afternoon alpha damien. This is my mate, luna cassie, this is my beta jason and his mate isabella and this is my son keaton" he said glaring slightly at me. This made my mother whimper which made me growl at him but he looked at my mother and his eyes softened. He knew something wasnt right and I could see in his eyes he wanted answers.

Luna cassie put her hand on his chest and gave him a warning with her eyes to be nice. He smiled softly at her and looked back at us.

"My warrior here will show you to your room. I want you in my office in 2 hours. "

"That's fine. " my mother said softly smiling.

"Lead the way" I said to the pack warrior.

We walked to the bedrooms and I walked into mine. My mothers was right next to mine. I started unpacking a little. I set an alarm for an hour and jumped on the bed thinking about Keaton and falling asleep for an hour.