chapter 7- dinner with alpha kane

Alpha damien p.o.v.

I'm sat in the car outside alpha kanes house. Beta jack and my sister and mother went in a separate car to me as I needed time to think.

All I kept thinking about while driving to alpha kanes house is what I am suppose to say to keaton. I know i have really upset him and it hurts knowing I have done this to him. I thought i was doing the right thing but i realise i was doing the dumbest thing anyone could ever do to there mate.

I sighed in frustration but got out the car anyways when I seen beta Jack's car pull up. I took long, big steps to the front door with beta jack, my sister and mother behind me.

I hesitated not sure I'm even ready to see them all. Before I had the chance to knock on luna cassie opened the door with a big smile.

"Hello, dinner is being set why don't you all go sit down." She said softly.

"Thank you" I said politly.

We walked inside with luna cassie and my mother having a conversation behind me. I walked in and seen the twins, alpha kane, beta jason, jacob (beta Jason's son), isabella, skylar (alpha kanes daughter) , aria (beta Jason's daughter) and last but not least keaton all sat at the dining table.

I stared longingly at keaton. As if he could feel eyes on him he looked up. As soon as his eyes set on me he looked back down at the table. My wolf whimpered in my head and I had to stop myself from whimpering out loud.

A cleared throat knocked me out my thoughts and stare. I hadn't realised I been staring at him this whole time. I turned around and seen everyone staring at myself and Keaton. I looked to see who cleared there throat and it was luna cassie. I smiled in apology at her and she just smiled back as if she understood.

"Why dont we sit down and start to eat." Luna cassie said softly.

I sat down opposite keaton. I kept looking at him not even paying attention to what was being said round me. I know he knew I was staring but he didnt lift his head up and look at me once. I started getting frustrated.

Someone snapped me out of my thoughts when they said.

"So rumour has it that everyone has been staying away from you since yesterday as you have been angry a lot. Everything ok alpha damien."

The person  that snapped me put of my thoughts was no other then alpha kane.

"Fine" I grunted while staring at keaton who still hadn't lifted his head up. He was playing with his food.

"Eat" I said to keaton.

I didnt realise I blurted it out till his head snapped to mine in surprise. I could feel everyone staring at us but I didnt care I continued to starte at keaton. He looked at me with wide eyes with his mouth opening and closing.

I was hoping he would say something but he never. He just looked back down and started eating. I would have praised him for listening if for one I didnt have everyone staring and I didnt want to embarrass him. But also for two wasnt sure it was the right Time with everything that happened to us last night.