chapter 17- the rules

Alpha damiens p.o.v.

After I explained what happened and that we managed to get the toothbrush I turned to the witch who was listening intently.

"You already know what has happened to my mother though don't you" I gritted out.

She sighed softly and looked at us apologising with her eyes.

"I seen what happened but it would have been to late for me to say no as you guys had already set off by then. I had a vision of what happened but that doesn't neccessarily mean it will happen I can not change to much of the future or it can badly affect everyone's future." She said softly while staring at my mother.

"What-what happened to you? Are you okay" Keaton asked my mother softly but also worriedly.

My mothers eyes softened and she smiled gently at him.

"I'm okay dear, you dont need to worry" she said trying to ease his mind. It didnt work though it only made him more worried I could feel it in our bond.

"Calm down my love, she is okay now" I said softly and trying to say it quietly but I know everyone heard.

My mother walked up to him and gave him a little hug while he hugged her back.
"You have a good mate here damien. Don't let him go" whe said softly.

I smiled at her.

"I'm not planning on it." I said smiling at Keaton while he blushes.

I chuckled at his embarrassment and kissed his forehead.

"Do you need to see a doctor luna Harper" the witch asked softly. I stiffened and felt a little confused as her injuries did not seem that bad.

"N-no its okay" my mother stuttered. I frowned not liking she is lying. I know when she lies.

"Yes she does. She is lying" I said glaring a little at my mother.

"Where are you hurting mother."I asked gently.

She avoided my eyes but said "ribs".

I stiffened and growled not even knowing he had hit her there. Keaton whimpered and started rubbing his hands on my chest to calm me down. I pulled him closer and took in his scent.

Just then the pack doctor walked in and walked towards my mother. He looked at her ribs and what I seen made everyone gasp and me roar with anger. My eyes started turning black letting everyone know my wolf has taken over.

"Bo-bolt you need to calm down my love. Your going to scare your mother and you don't want that. " keaton said softly.

"He hurt mom! Must kill him" bolt replied.

"I know and you will. But not yet we have to think this through properly." Keaton said.

"Keaton is right my sweet, sweet boy. We have to make a plan properly before we do anything stupid." My mother replied softly.