Q & A

@rkala1524, @madspassionz @KaviPriyaa6 @rupakukku and so many others asked if I was going to do a new Arshi story.

As much as I enjoyed writing this story, I do want to try writing a story that's completely my own as opposed to a fanfiction. I do have a few short pieces here on Wattpad, plus I sort of started a longer one but that one is on the shelf for now.

Instead, I have another idea that I'm working but it's still very much in its beginning stages, and we'll see how it goes

Wish me luck

@SukanyaRajasekar @sweetydoll32 @RekhaSubashchand and @Tooballyas1 asked about another epilogue or bonus chapter to this story.

You know, I kind of have something in mind, and I might actually do something like this but not anytime soon. For now, I'll mark this story as complete, and at some point in the future, I may revisit the story and add a little something. No promises, but again, we'll see how it goes

@madpassionz also asked "while expanding a plot, how much importance do you give to additional characters and also make sure it doesn't supersede main leads ? How do you balance Plot+main leads + additional characters?"

To be honest, it wasn't something that I actively thought about.

As in the show, Payal and Akash's story was absolutely crucial in kickstarting Arshi's romance so they do get a lot of storytime, particularly in the beginning. Anjali's pairing with Aman and NK's pairing with Lavanya just seemed natural, but they also helped because if you'll notice that I tend to format the story in a particular way. I like to have a section of Arshi, and then a break with something else, and then back to Arshi. So sometimes that break consisted of Anjali, sometimes Daksh and sometimes NK.

I'm just glad it worked out and all the characters got what they deserved.

@jkarayi asked how Khushi met Lavanya

They were roommates while Khushi was at law school and Lavanya had just started out as a police officer in Mumbai

@madpassionz asked if I had any Arshi recommendations

If you check out my profile, I have an IPKKND reading list. All my recommendations for Arshi are on there

So I believe that is it for the Q&A. Thank you so much for your lovely questions, and it's been an absolute pleasure to take this journey with you.

I wish all of you the best of luck in everything

Take care,

-Noor