02 | tease

"I can tell that we are gonna be friends" - We're Going To Be Friends by The White Stripes

- We're Going To Be Friends by The White Stripes

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— "THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME" Isabella finishes her speech and reporters go mad with the questions as she walks off the stage and out of the room. She finally let out a breath of relief at the fact that she had finally finished her speech. "That was great Bella" Paul praised as he walked into the room and gave her a hug. "Thank you Paul" She smiled contently.

"So" She began with a sigh as she clapped her hands together. "What now my friend?" She asked making Paul look down at his clipboard once again. "To go and tell the person who you want to be bodyguard that they've got the job" Paul told her making her smile. "Perfect, well down to the aurors office we go" She announced as she skipped her way from the room with Paul following behind her amusedly.

They walked through the halls before heading into the elevators to take them up a floor to the aurors offices. As she walked into the elevator she overheard Lucius Malfoy giving Arthur Weasley a hard time. "Mr Malfoy" She nodded curtly giving him a piercing look. Isabella's attitude completely changed as she turned to look at Arthur Weasley. "How are you Arthur? How are the kids?" She asked genuinely.

"We're all fine Bella" He smiled at the young girl before nodding her farewell as she made her way out into the aurors office. She walked with power into the room as her heels clicked against the floor beneath her. "Morning Moody" Isabella greeted warmly. "Morning Miss Love" He spoke gruffly. "What do you need?" He asked.

"Is James Potter here? I've got some good news for him" Isabella told him making him nod. "He's over there with his friends having lunch" Moody pointed over at a group of three men, James among them. "Thank you" She smiled before making her way over to them. The men looked up at her as they heard her footsteps getting closer and closer to them.

They all stood up to greet her, each of them knowing who she was. "Miss Love, pleasure to see you again" James greeted as he shook her hand. "And you James" She smiled. "I come with good news" She began making his eyebrows rise slightly.

"The jobs yours if you want it" she told him, not making him wait in suspense. James' face broke out into a bright smile. "Thank you very much Miss Love, I appreciate it" he said gratefully as his friends congratulated him. "Paul has all the information you need and you're free to move in whenever you'd like, just let me know and I'll get everything ready" Isabella explained as Paul handed him a few sheets of paper.

"Next week should be good for me" James said making Isabella's eyes widen ever so slightly. She was shocked that he'd be ready so quickly. "Perfect" She smiled. "So are one of these men Mr Black?" She asked curiously making James laugh. "This is him here" James said as grabbed his friend's collar and pulled him to his side.