33 | who wants to live forever

"This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us" - Who Wants To Live Forever by Queen

Who Wants To Live Forever by Queen

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— ISABELLA'S EYES WERE WIDE open as she stared at the sickly Voldemort's that stood in-front of them. Her eyes made their way over to Harry who looked back at her, his little eye filled with fear. She sent him a small comforting smile as she fought the tears that wanted to spring to her eyes. "Harry Potter" Were the first words out of Voldemort's mouth when he turned around to face the young boy. When he started stalking towards Harry, Isabella spoke up.

"Don't you dare take another step" She warned Voldemort making him turn around and look at her ever so slowly. When his eyes set on her she felt a shiver of uneasiness run down her spine. The look on his face made her want to be sick. He looked at her as though she were his prey and he was ready to pounce. "Miss Love, what a pleasure" He spoke as he stalked towards her. "What do you want? The aurors will be here any minute now" Isabella warned, trying her best to look as brave as she possibly could as she stared right into his eyes.

His eyes alone have her the creeps. There was no sense of emotion behind them at all. It was quite a chilling sight looking into the eyes of the monster before her. As she looked into his eyes all she could think about was how this was the last thing so many people had seen. She tried not to think about the fact that it could be the last thing she saw as well. She just had to hope that James had realised her and Harry were missing.

Her eyes flickered over to Harry who she could see was obviously in a lot of pain. Her eyes were dragged back to Voldemort when he grabbed her chin and turned her face towards him roughly. She was very conscious of the fact that there was big drop behind her and at any moment he could push her and she wouldn't stand a chance.

on the other
side of the woods

James, Remus, Sirius and Paul all searched the woods together, looking for any signs whatsoever that could point towards where they went. James couldn't believe that he had let this happen again. This night was meant to be perfect. It was supposed to be all about Isabella. He reached into his trouser pocket and pulled out a little black box. Inside held the sparkling ring that he was supposed to give to Isabella down on one knee.

In a matter of weeks it would be one year of them meeting. Some people may say that it might be quick but they loved each other. He had even gone and asked her dad and he happily gave his blessing after making James promise to always protect her. Now he couldn't help but feel he had broken his promise to Scott. He had failed to keep Isabella and his son safe. With an angry sigh he placed the ring back in his pocket.

"We'll find them mate" Paul assured, placing a hand on James' shoulder comfortingly and to be quite honest he wasn't sure he was trying to convince more, James or himself. "What if we don't?" James questioned, clearly angry with himself. "Then what?"