Chapter 6

I woke up in mine and Kenzie’s room. I looked over and saw Kenzie was awake already. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. 9 am. 

“Why are you up so early?” 

“Dub asked if we wanted anything from McDonalds for breakfast. I just gave him your usual. Its just me, you, and Ashleigh. They left like, 5 minutes ago. I’m staying up. Big day ahead of us!” she said.

“Shit. I forgot about tonight..”

“How could you?! Its gonna be so fun!” she started jumping on the bed to get me up.

“Can you stop? I’ll have enough of that when the boys get home.” I pushed her off of me. After 10 minutes, we heard the boys come in. I got the BIFC hoodie Kells let me have, put it on, and went downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and was attacked by Slim.

“Morning best friend!” he said when he hugged me.

“I see how it is.” I heard Kenzie say behind me. He let me go and attacked her instead. Kells opened his arms for me to go hug him. He kissed me on the forehead.

“You okay? You seem annoyed.”

“I’m not a morning person. At all. If you haven’t noticed, I wake up at like noon on the weekends. Like last weekend.” I got up to go get my food and ate. Kells pulled me up and into the living room. We spent all morning watching MTV.

I was thinking more than watching TV though. It was really crazy. I met this boy at a talent show at school. Now I’m going to Prom, and staying at his on weekends. We had gotten so close. He takes the time to text me good morning and good night. I honestly cant see my life without him in it. Maybe Kenzie was right…

“What are you thinking about?” he asked, after turning the TV off.

“Stuff…us…” I said looking at him.

“Is there an ‘us?’” he looked down at me, I could see the pain in his eyes.

“I’d like to know that. But…I like you too. A lot, Colson.” his frown turned into a smile.

“Good. I mean, I did get you to let me take you to Prom.” he smirked. “You have to like me enough to do that.” he laughed.

“What do you plan on wearing tonight, exactly? For some reason, I don’t see you in a tuxedo.” I laughed.

“You’ll see. How do you two plan on changing?”

“Uh, bathroom, duh.” I said, it was pretty obvious.

“Shut up, damn. I’m not as smart as you.” he laughed you. He grabbed me and laid me down on the couch. “You ticklish?” he smirked.

“Don’t you dare. I will smack you if you even try.” I said, as serious as I could. He grabbed my sides, tickling me as much as possible before grabbed my hands and put him in the position he put me in before he tickled me.

“Hm, you on top? I like that better anyways.” he winked.

“Oh, shut up. Don’t even go there yet.” I said when I got up. 

“When then?” he said, playfully smacking my ass as I walked away. He ran towards me, and grabbed me, walking towards the studio.

“Studio time?”

“Damn right. I need your opinion on this song I wrote the other night.” he smiled when he said this. He handed me his notebook when we got down there. I looked at the name of the song and blushed a little. “Sky’s song.”