Chapter 11

We had been driving to Kenzie's house for about 20 minutes now. It was about an hour drive there. The plane ride was fun. We took funny pictures, and snapchatted Kells and Slim. We blew up there phones, sending them at least 50 pictures each. I liked having Dub around, he was like another brother to me. I was happy until we started driving.

"You okay?" Dub asked me.

"I think...just thinking."

"About what? Kells?" he smirked.

"Yeah. But its about something he asked me a while ago." The 'marriage' question still lingered in the back of my head. 

"What? Sorry, just curious." 

"It's cool. And I think the word's...nosy? I think so." he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, go on."

"He asked if I ever wanted to get married..."

"Damn. You got my Wild Boy tied down." he laughed.

"All I said was if I found the right person..."

"You think it's him?"

"I don't know. Maybe...eventually." I said, thinking about the chances of us getting married.

"Listen. He really loves you. I can tell you obviously love him. I'd love to see it happen. He needs someone like you, who'll be there for him at the end of the day. And tours...and parties...you get it." I laughed.

"Yeah. I get it." the rest of the ride was quiet. I decided to check my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I saw the picture Slim had taken at the airport:

Saying goodbye's hard to do..... @cockpunch @_Skylaar

I commented and said

@slimgudz216 @cockpunch damn right it is...

After that,  I checked Twitter. I had a bunch of mentions, and a lot more follows. Then I went to Facebook. I had messages, like I did most of the time. But one caught me off guard. It was from Jesse.

Sky..I can't believe I got to see you. It was amazing. I got all these feelings that just came rushing back. Sorry to just throw all of this at you. I know it's a lot to take in. I miss you. I realized that after you left the school that one day. I don't know if I'll ever see you again, but if I do, I'd like to get together. 

I threw my phone on the floor, not even thinking about it.

"You cool?"

"Yeah...my ex. He's..forget it."

"No, what Skylar?"

"My ex just messaged me, I don't know why. I saw him before school ended but..."

“You’re with Kells now. Forget about him.”

“You’re right. Thanks Dub.” 

“No problem. Now lets go see Kenzie.” he said, smiling. I hadn’t realized we were here already. I saw Kenzie come running out of the house.

“You’re here!!!! I’ve missed you guys so much!” I laughed and got out. I ran to her and hugged her.

“You haven’t changed at all. Still that loud bitch from Shaker Heights.” I laughed. I looked over at Dub smiling, he looked so happy. “Go on.” I said, making way for Dub.

I went in the house to see my brother playing Xbox.

“Sky! You’re finally here!” He ran over and hugged me.

“Yeah, finally. Where’s mom?” I said, happy I’d finally be able to see her.

“In her room. Go see her. She misses you.” I walked to where he told me to go, and knocked.