Chapter 36 Part 2

"You're breaking up with me Skylar?" he looked at me, and I couldn't tell what he was feeling with the look on his face. I nodded and started crying. "After all we've been through you're just gonna end this?!" he stood up, which I didn't like, knowing he was getting angry.

"Colson, all we ever do is argue! I can't do this anymore! It just isn't the same with us anymore and I know even you notice it!"

"So you're giving up instead of trying to work on us?"

"We've tried that and look where it got us!" he sat down and I sat at the end of the bed on the floor. I didn't know what else to say. It was breaking my heart to do this, but I couldn't turn back now. 

"So...what's gonna happen now?"

"I have work to do out in California so I'm gonna stay with Jess for a couple weeks. I'm taking Allie and Colson, but I won't be there forever. I'll be back eventually. Then, while I'm there, Jess suggested I look for a house. I decided to let you and the boys stay here. It's big enough."

"Well...thanks for that." I sighed. "Well, I'm gonna leave you by yourself now. I'll be in the studio in case you need me." I nodded. After he left the room, I heard Kenzie running upstairs.

"How'd everything go?"

"You probably heard.." she nodded and hugged me. 

"You leaving now?" I nodded and we went to my closet to start packing. Once my clothes were packed and basically everything in the room that was mine, we went to pack some stuff for the kids. Once everything was packed and put in the car, I went to say bye to everyone. I ran to Slim first. After I let go, Dre tackled me in a bear hug and Rookie followed Dre with another one. I laughed as I finished saying bye. Before we left, I gave Slim the letter that I wrote him, hoping he'd read it and not be as mad. I walked out to the car with Kenzie and she drove me to the airport.

"See you soon." she smiled as she sent me off with the kids. I sighed as my flight was called. I walked onto the plane, after getting the kids settled in their seats, I took my seat by the window. I got my phone and sent out a tweet before turning it off.

Sometimes change is good...

I went down my timeline and saw a tweet from Colson

Damn...didn't see that coming. Hope this is for the better in the end...

 I sighed and turned my phone off. The plane took off and I was officially on my way to try and start over. Start focusing on my career. Start trying to be happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the last chapter is soo short. I tried to make it longer but it is the second part...So I really hope you liked the end of this chapter! Actually, I hope you liked the whole thing. Thanks to everyone who read this, I wasn't really expecting to get this many reads! I've started the sequel, so I might post the first chapter this weekend! Let me know what you think! <3 Byeee for now :)