Chapter 12

We went to the club Xplosive was gonna be at that night. We were all hanging out, then Kells and the boys went to the VIP section, me and Kenzie stayed by Xplosive to dance some more. I went to the bathroom after a while and saw Kenzie was gone. I asked Dre where she went but he didn’t see her leave. I looked up to the VIP section to see Kells and Slim looking pretty wasted. I haven’t been drinking much, so I went to the bar. I was surprised to see who was sitting next to me.

“Jesse?” I asked.

“Hey, weird seeing you here.” he smiled.

“Hey, I’m supposed to be here. Why aren’t you in California?”

“I needed a break. There seems to be drama wherever I go…it won’t be like that here will it?” he laughed.

“I can’t promise anything. I’m here with a probably drunk Kenzie by now…speaking of, have you seen her?”

“Oh, yeah. She walked up to the VIP section, you know why she’s up there?” I didn’t know if I should tell him.

“Oh…we’re here with some friends that got us up there.” I said, trying to get up so I could go up there.

“That’s nice…well, before you leave, did you get my message on Facebook?”

“Yeah, Jesse, I did. Listen, I should’ve told you this a lot sooner, but I have a boyfriend.” I looked up to the VIP section, and wasn’t happy with what I saw. “…maybe. I have to go. We’ll talk about this later.” I said and ran off to go find Kells. When I had looked up while I was talking to Jesse, I saw a group of girls all of over him, and he wasn’t doing anything about it. I didn’t have time to get to him before I was pulled over to the side by Kenzie.

“Girl! CALM DOWN! Here, take some shots!” she said, shoving one into each hand. I took the shots, and eventually found myself taking more. I slowly forgot what I had came up here for. We were on our way out the door, Dub carrying Kenzie and Dre grabbed me since no one could find Kells. We were in the car and Kells came 5 minutes later with Slim and each of them had a girl.

“What the fuck Kells?” Ashleigh questioned. She had barely been drinking anything so she could drive us all back.

“What’s yo’ problem Ash?” he asked, not realizing what he was doing. I realized at that time why I was so pissed off earlier. Dub tried to calm me down, but I was drunk and mad. I got out of the car and slammed the door.

“Sky! Get back here!” I heard Ash behind me.

“No! I’m fucking walking home! I’m not sitting in the same car as that slut! Not to mention I wanna punch that bitch in her face!” I saw Kells get out of the car and walk towards me. I turned around, not knowing which way Kenzie’s house was.

“You can’t just walk. You don’t know which way her house is and your drunk.” Ash said, running to catch up with me. I turned around to see everyone had gotten out of the car. I saw Josh running over to me.

“What’s going on?!” he asked, really confused by now.

“Oh, you don’t see that slut my boyfriend’s trying to take home?!” he looked over at the group of people waiting by the car. I said it loud enough for Kells to hear me. He looked straight at me, pissed.

“Bitch! I ain’t no ones damn boyfriend!” that’s it. I can’t take this. I took off down the street towards the beach.

 I had been walking down the beach, tripping every couple of minutes. I can’t believe he said that. I can’t believe I believed him when he said he wanted to be with me. I was trying to find Kenzie’s house since it was on the beach. I ended up walking around the beach until morning. I decided to call Ash to come pick me up.