Chapter 8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 8:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 8:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I don't listen, I don't want to listen to your rhetoric anymore, you always do this, always make me sad!"

A cry with a cry came, causing Su Yunxi's gossip radar to respond instantly. It took a second to find the direction of the sound, and the person also walked to the roadside and prepared to watch the play.

A little boy with a charming guest, crying pear blossoms with rain. The short hair dyed silver-gray has a little curl, and the small face the size of a palm is more like a doll. At this moment, there were tears in the big eyes of the doll, and the pink lips were bitten to show a little bit of tooth marks.

The neckline of the white T-shirt shows one side of the collarbone because of the large movements, so it looks white and tender. Wearing a pair of whitened blue jeans underneath, her hips are particularly upturned.

Tsk tsk tsk, does it really deserve to be the world of novels, is it possible to fight like this?

"Baby, you really misunderstood me. That woman was just the daughter of a business partner. I really have nothing to do with her!"

A man who can be liked by such a cutie is naturally not bad. Visually speaking, the height of the other party should be more than 185. A well-fitting black suit showed the man's shoulders and legs to the fullest.

This should be the beauty of a rich man. Looking at the suit with "I'm expensive" written on it, and at the seven-digit watch on the other's wrist, Su Yunxi nibbled at the ice cream and nodded secretly with squinting eyes.

The men in suits are also very good looking. They don't have the integrity and handsomeness of Yu Bai, but they are also good looking for rich people. Thick eyebrows and big eyes, or peach blossom eyes. The lips are a bit thin, and it is said that people with thin lips are not really affectionate after all.

At this moment, the man was holding the little cutie's wrist with one hand, his eyes were sharp, and his lips were slightly pursed. No pleading, no pleading, no pleading... well, this should be an overbearing president.

"I don't want to listen to you anymore, if it really doesn't matter, why are you holding her!"

"Don't make trouble unreasonably, she just slipped and I helped her."

"Brother Huangfu, I'm sorry, it's all my fault, this little kid..."

The indispensable female supporting role in this kind of sitcom where young couples quarrel naturally has to show her face. A woman with long red wavy hair and a bumpy figure wearing a red tight skirt stood timidly aside, the same pear blossom with rain.

To be honest, that poor little expression really doesn't match her Yeyan looks.

Su Yunxi excitedly took a big bite of ice cream, making her cheeks puff up.

"Shut up, you bad woman, what a kid, I'm his boyfriend!"

Wow, so cute are all blue kids. Cursing people are so cute, hee hee hee. The boss over there frowned quickly after his boyfriend took the oath of sovereignty, but he didn't refute anything.

With a force on his hand, he grabbed the person into his arms. "Okay, don't make trouble, business partners are too stiff."

He was only as tall as Mr. Ba's shoulders, and in a sense, it was considered the cutest child with a height difference, and his face was bulging, but after being held in his arms, he slowly calmed down.

Su Yunxi's eyes brightened a little while watching the play, he was familiar with this kind of plot. Whether the two of them can be reconciled temporarily depends on the fighting strength of the woman next to them.