Chapter 47

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 47:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 47:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
If you see through and do not speak out, many things will be meaningless if they are broken.

Su Ye and his wife came and went quickly. Su Yunxi's life did not seem to be affected. In five days, he 'consumed' those white fragments. On the other side of Wanquan Lake, a full ten pieces were also brought.

Su Yunxi was not polite, and 'absorbed' all the ten pieces. Half a month later, the number of crystal nuclei that Su Yunxi could purify every day had skyrocketed to five hundred. No one actually knows how much, but what Wusheng and Wanquanhu were told was this number.

At the beginning of September, the temperature outside had reached fifty degrees. It is no longer suitable for human activities outdoors, but it cannot stop the pace of zombies and mutant animals and plants. Zombies have crystal nuclei in their brains, and killing mutated animals and plants can also get a black crystal nucleus from their corpses.

It looks like Naidan.

The living environment of human beings is even worse, and the outdoor temperature of more than 50 degrees is not suitable for human survival activities. But it doesn't have much impact on mutated animals and plants. The most despairing thing is the zombies that humans thought would be afraid of the sun, and gradually they became less afraid of the sun.

The so-called strategic materials refer to things that play an important role in the national economy, people's livelihood and national defense. Su Ye and his wife came all the way, naturally it was impossible to just look at their son.

For those basic tests, they also specially photographed the advanced scientific researchers like Su Ye and his wife.

Although Su Yunxi is hot on the outside and cold on the inside, he really has the coolness that leaves can see in his bones. But Su Yunxi is very aware of current affairs, and on the surface he can do that others treat him well, so he is twice as good to go back. The state of being aware of current affairs also made him never choose to touch the stone. If you can be good to me and everyone is good, why do you have to skin it?

The announcement of the exchange of white shards was hung high on the huge public screen outside the Ministry of Public Security. Su Yunxi also looked desperate, trying to help people guide every day.

In the military, in the political world, as long as it is a debt he owes, he has never thought of delaying.

And Su Yunxi's approach undoubtedly satisfied the people on both sides.

"...After entering the growth stage, bamboo can even soar by more than three meters a day. Coupled with the unique toughness of bamboo, it is indeed very suitable as a building material at this stage..."

The fourth safety point After three months of crazy infrastructure construction, I had to start to face a big problem - all infrastructure materials, earth, stone, cement and steel bars, all in an emergency.

The metal-type power user can only control metal at the first level, and the ability to make it out of thin air is only a little longer a day. The soil controlled by the soil-type power user is not concrete.

Therefore, there is no material for building a house.

The gardens outside Su Yunxi and Yu Bai's house were all covered with sunscreens. The ground has been baked at a high temperature of more than 50 degrees, and the water stains left by the previous rainstorm have not disappeared.

And with the high temperature baking, the previously dirty dirty water released a strong stench while drying. Instruments at several monitoring points within the security site emit harsh sirens every day.