Chapter 102

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 102:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 102:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This is a provocation, this is a naked and undisguised statement, and there is only one left between him and Yu Xieyi.

Su Yunxi woke up and lay on the bed with his eyes open, thinking seriously for ten minutes. Ten minutes later, Su Yunxi, whose eyes became firm, left the space.

A wave of operations to understand meaning is not meaningless to Su Yunxi and others. Of course, it does not refer to negative meanings. Regarding the usage of psychic powers, it is obvious that they are not as profound as those who understand Yuyi.

In the next two days, Yu Bo and Huangfu Aotian finally acted. After the previous inquiries, they naturally already knew who the people on Yogo's side were. They found someone who knew a lot of things but was not paid much attention to, and 'disappeared' by nature. People on Yogo's side would not feel that for a day or two. Strange people start arresting.

After catching it back, it is natural to start to use the spiritual power user deeply.

Under the powerful hypnosis ability, he not only asked for more personnel arrangements, but also asked little by little where the explosives/drugs were buried.

Yu Bai and Su Yunxi went out in person. In difficult places, they shot from a long distance. The weak current destroyed the remote control system inside. Where there was no one, they directly put those explosives/medicines into the space and replaced them with those prepared in advance. thing.

The men on both sides shot with all their might, but two-thirds of Yogo's men were hypnotized in two days. After all, the resources that a bereaved dog and a crazy Mary Sue's love brain can have are really small and pitiful compared to the two giants of the country standing behind them.

On the third day, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai showed up at the Glory Base in an open and fair manner.

There are thousands of people already under the big podium that explains the meaning. Huangfu Aotian personally led the team, and many trucks carried the loudspeakers prepared in advance and headed west.

Su Yunxi sat in the middle car and was escorted forward.

[…For the future of mankind, please return the Son of God! 】

When there were still a few hundred meters, a hissing roar made the last bit of hesitation in Su Yunxi's eyes disappear completely. He never had the idea of ​​life and death for Yu Jieyi, but obviously, in the world of Yu Jieyi, his existence, Su Yunxi, could not be tolerated.

'Zizi...' The super-strong electric current burst violently, and the sound of electric buzzing was the screams of those who gathered. The screams of thousands of people together are simply miserable.

Su Yunxi got out of the car and went directly to the roof. Sitting down cross-legged, the car slowly drove forward and stopped fifty meters away from the gathering place. The earphones hanging on the ears blocked most of the electric sounds, and even some tingling sounds that made the scalp tingle could be heard.

With the sound of rumbling running, thousands of soldiers quickly surrounded the gathering place. This time, no one was polite, and the soldiers in charge of the siege were holding steel guns that had been fired.

"Wonderful, wonderful, I really didn't see it before, you actually have the talent to be an orator." The five-minute electronic sound attack made the crowd in the gathering place paralyzed by their psychic abilities.

Even Yu Jieyi on the high platform knelt on the ground with a pale face in disbelief, looking at Su Yunxi on the roof of the car.

"You, why are you here?" Yu Jieyi looked around in horror, unable to believe that these people were already surrounded, but he didn't receive any news in advance.