Chapter 103

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 103:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 103:
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
'Bang' was like something bursting out in his mind, Su Yunxi thought that he had crossed a certain shackle. But in fact, he crossed two shackles.

The white light that lasted for half an hour spread out overwhelmingly with him as the center. It was definitely not an illusion, and the sky had turned a lot bluer. The air is fresh, and the bodies of the people around are also lighter.

Standing in the center of the white circle, Su Yunxi felt the rapid increase in the energy in his body, jumping from the peak of level five to level seven in just half an hour. The jumping increase in level did not make Su Yunxi feel happy, but made him a little frightened.

Yu Jieyi, as the original protagonist of this world, died a little too easily. It was said that he was killed by him, but in Su Yunxi's view, it was more like being wiped out by the Tao of Heaven.

Just as Yu Jieyi was about to do something, he was ready for defense. As soon as Yu Jieyi opened his stance, he naturally received a hint from Heaven.

Yu Xieyi's strength is so strong, but it doesn't feel like it was fully used in the previous battle. The most important thing is that Yu Xieyi, a person who is a little smart even if he doesn't have a big picture, has two puppets guarding him on the site he has controlled for more than a year?

Don't talk about others, Su Yunxi is the first to not believe that Yu Jieyi's level of buying people's hearts is so poor.

However, with the death of Yu Xieyi, those subordinates who did not appear before may not appear again in the future.

"Great, most of the signals can be received!" After more than half an hour, the white light on Su Yunxi's body slowly weakened. When he came out of the white circle, Yu Bai, Huangfu, Aotian and other officials had set up a temporary office here.

Several machines were placed on the table, beeping incessantly. It was as if he had to spit out all the messages that he had received in the past year or so but had not spit out.

Yu Bo's eyes were slightly curved, and he reached out and held Su Yunxi's hand. Pulling the person to his side, he saw a panorama of the earth appearing on the screen that was over thirty inches.

In this picture, the area of ​​the north and south poles exposed to the surface of the water is only one-third of what it used to be. A large number of glaciers melted and shattered, floating on the water and flowing around.

As a Chinese, the first time I saw the world map, I would instinctively look for the figure of the rooster. Then, Su Yunxi saw the rooster that was obviously much thinner.

The most important thing is that under the rooster, there are all the little bugs and feet in front of them, all of which are gone.

Those who specialize in monitoring these, naturally know better than Su Yunxi. The screen turned quickly, allowing everyone to see that on the entire flattened map, the land area on the other side of the world above the water was only half of what it used to be.

"His" Everyone gasped involuntarily, and the person in charge of managing the equipment took advantage of the fact that the satellites in space could still be used, and quickly mobilized to take a look at the situation on the land.

It's even more miserable than the Huaxia side, at least the plants on the Huaxia side still have a green color. But on the other side of the world, most of the plants on the land are gray-brown. When viewed from a distance, the earth has turned into pieces of lifeless yellow sand and withered yellow vegetation.