Chapter 11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 11:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 11:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yunxi's eyes were blank, and he followed the voice to look over. Willow is already in front of him, and Ye Ye, who is silent next to him, has already stretched out his fingers to poke his face.

Then in the next second, it hits.

Su Yunxi looked at the two young ladies helplessly. It was impossible to be angry with someone who was kind to him, not to mention that these two were implicated by him before and now they were sent to the rear.

"What skin care products, look at my dark circles, I'm about to catch up with the national treasure giant panda." In the space, he tried to brush the land proficiency, and Su Yunxi's eyes were a little wrong to see the world.

Looking straight ahead, I feel that there is soil and seeds in front of me. The names of Yangliu and Ziye in front of him made his mind diverge a little more, and in his hallucinations, he saw tender shoots appearing on the tops of these two young ladies.

"But your skin has really improved a lot, and the pimples here before have disappeared." Ye Zi is a little girl who just graduated from the medical school this year, but at the age of twenty-two, she has an innocent temperament.

Yang Liu's character is a bit dull, but after getting used to it, you will know that this girl with thick eyes is actually boring.

Looking at the spectacle frame on Yang Liu's nose, Su Yunxi felt that it was time to get a pair for herself. His appearance is definitely not bad, even if he was too busy in the emergency department before and didn't have time to clean himself up, he became the grass of their fourth hospital with a face.

For the criteria selected by the nurses in the whole hospital, Su Yunxi felt that the handsomeness index was still very credible.

Yang Liu and Ye Zi didn't seem to be joking. Su Yunxi turned his head and looked closer to the mirror, which really startled him. I don't know what's going on, but his skin condition has really improved a lot.

Not to mention that the pimple on his forehead that Ye Ye pointed at just now disappeared without a trace, even the dry skin and the old pimple marks were completely gone. After Su Yunxi crossed over, he discovered that the longer he came over, the more this body looked like him.

Even if it is Su Yunxi's original body, after all, he is an old man who has never used tonic water except for washing his face and using Dabao every morning. No matter how handsome he looks, his skin will not be much better.

But now, it's not too much to blow this skin.

Su Yunxi was startled, and quickly thought of the dew he had drank in the space before. At that time, it had a very good detoxification and beauty function, and eliminated a lot of impurities and dirt in the body.

In his heart, he was surprised that the expression on Su Yunxi's face was still light. He turned his head weakly to look at Ye Zi and Yang Liu, and took his large thermos cup from the table next to him and opened it to the two of them.

"Maybe that's the reason."

Willow and Ye Ye quickly stepped forward, thinking they were about to see the scene of lycium barbarum soaked in hot water. Who would have thought that as soon as they approached, they would see a glass full of white liquid inside. Seeing the thickness and posture, the two of them thought of a name at the same time—

"milk?"

Su Yunxi nodded desolately and took a sip from the cup. The milk and goat's milk in the space was about to overflow, and the 20 gasoline barrels he had purchased before were almost running out of fresh-keeping barrels.