Chapter 73

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 73:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 73:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"In the past two and a half months, our base has encountered two zombie waves in total. Fortunately, it was discovered early and responded in time, so there was not much casualty."

"There is no progress in the cooperation with the alien beast group on the mountain range. Although Dr. Su explained the purification work over there before Ye Ye left, but there is no absolute force to suppress the cooperation intention there, and the cooperation intention has become unclear. ."

Barbara Barbara, two people who had just returned to the base were pulled to the Sheriff's Office and began to listen to the report. After Su Yunxi's freshness passed, he sat down beside Yu Bai with a blank eye and kept smiling.

Yu Bo, on the other hand, quickly entered the working state. The office has moved from the first floor to the second floor, from the previous 80-square-meter to the current 120-square-meter.

The number of participants has also changed from five or six people in a small workshop to more than twenty people now.

Li Sansheng and the others were naturally among them, as well as many squad leaders who were promoted later. Su Yunxi was immersed in the space, using the energy in the space to temper his spiritual power.

"On the Wanjia logistics side, there are two main persons in charge, Wanquanhu and Jiyue."

I don't know who said this, but it caught Su Yunxi's attention. Looking up, the team leader on the opposite side who was in charge of making the report was just stunned and understood what Su Yunxi meant.

"When Su Yunxi and Boss Yu left before, we have divided the logistics department into two. Because we are not short of supplies, the demand for the Wan family is not very high, so it will not be controlled by him. After the family felt that something was wrong, they let Miss Ji Yue be responsible for some of the contacts between the two parties. The accident happened when Miss Ji Yue was about to give birth more than a month ago, and she was suddenly assassinated. Miss Ye went to help, and the mother and child were safe. It was also from that time that Miss Ji Yue became more and more important in Wanjia's side."

Yu Jian, the squad leader who was later promoted. He is responsible for the information security in the base, so he must be well aware of these important matters.

Su Yunxi quickly exchanged glances with Ye Zi, and seeing the calmness in Ye Zi's eyes did not show any tension or anger, he knew that there must be other secrets behind this matter.

But there is no threat to the base, so Ye Ye is not nervous. This matter can be asked clearly when no one is there, and Su Yunxi did not continue to ask.

After listening to the report for another half an hour, almost all the important things that should be known have been known. Although Su Yunxi and Yu Bai had been out for two and a half months, they would return some news from time to time. And the official side has passed on all the situation of those occupied cities without reservation, and the speculation that meteorites can absorb virus energy to promote the evolution of xenogeneic species is also passed on.

Therefore, there was no official urging for the disappearance of Su Yunxi and Yu Bai in the past two and a half months. You must know that Su Yunxi and Yu Bai are obviously the leaders of a base now, so if you really want to be held accountable for such a sudden disappearance, it is not impossible.

Fortunately, the official father is very open-minded.

In the past two and a half months, the number of ordinary survivors on the Yunbo base has decreased. Without Su Yunxi's ability to guide against the sky, the number of other healers who can guide each day is always limited. And in this limited number, it is necessary to ensure the strength of the base and complete the official tasks as much as possible, so the qualifications assigned to ordinary survivors are becoming less and less.