Chapter 18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 18:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 18:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Quickly explain, is that man your concubine!" As soon as he entered the pantry, Ye Ye grabbed Su Yunxi's collar violently. His face flushed with excitement, and his eyes sparkled at Su Yunxi.

Su Yunxi is also convinced of this 'righteous sister'. Under such a strange situation, the first question I want to ask is this.

Sure enough, she is his sister-in-law.

"Yes, that's the man I liked." Su Yunxi stood at the door, looking out through the transparent glass on the door frame, and when Yu Bo turned his head to look over, he waved his hand with a smile.

Yu Bo silently retracted his gaze and turned his head to look in other directions.

Ye Ye sat on a chair in the pantry, tut tut tut. "You are so efficient, I will say when I see you being so attentive to someone."

Su Yunxi smiled without saying a word, but became more and more identified with this 'righteous sister'. Su Yunxi is the only child in this world, and the name of Ye Zi is called Ye Zi, which is the name he gave himself in the orphanage.

When Su Yunxi was in high school, he participated in school activities and went to the orphanage to help meet Ye Zi, who was like a lonely soul at that time, and then started Su Yunxi's ten-year schooling career. Said to be financial aid, in fact, it is only 5,000 yuan per year for tuition and miscellaneous fees. This is the kindness that Su Yunxi can afford every year with the New Year's money, but it completely changed Ye Ye's life.

Su Yunxi is five years older than Ye Ye, so to be precise, Ye Ye is only twenty years old now. Different from graduating from Su Yunxi Medical College, the one on the leaf is a medical school, and after two years of graduation, you can go to the hospital for an internship.

Ye Ye also wanted to be a 'child bride' for Su Yunxi, and then Ye Ye knew about Su Yunxi's sexuality. After knowing that, Ye Ye changed from a girl who wanted to be Su Yunxi's wife to a sister who wanted to find a husband for Su Yunxi.

Su Yunxi once wondered why she was not a 'wife', Ye Zi smiled but said nothing. Su Yunxi didn't understand the smile, but felt that Ye Zi knew too little about the love between their men.

Even if you like a man, you don't necessarily have to be hugged by a man, right? Just like him, he just wanted to hug someone else.

Well, this other person is now referring specifically to Yu Bo.

If it weren't for their half-brother-sister relationship, even Su Yunxi, a colleague from the same hospital, wouldn't be able to talk about his sexuality when he saw someone. It's really a good relationship, and many things can't be hidden.

After Su Yunxi crossed over, after getting along for more than ten days, he had to sigh with emotion, the fate between people is really wonderful. He inherited the memory of the original owner, and he had no problem getting along with Ye Ye, the 'good brother'.

If it weren't for the wonderful relationship between the two, Su Yunxi would not have strongly requested Ye Zi to 'work overtime' with him at this time.

The original owner's parents were well protected by the state, and this younger sister was considered the only relative.

When the two of them were talking, Su Yunxi felt a little uncomfortable. His head rested against the glass, his eyes closed. Yu Bo at the entrance of the stairs glanced at it, walked over and knocked on the glass.

Su Yunxi raised her head and looked at each other blankly. The two looked at each other through the glass, and then Su Yunxi's face turned pale with a bright smile.