Chapter 68

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 68:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 68:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Mr. Wan is right. Let everyone give up, let Mr. Wan go out and deal with those strange beasts." The image of the Holy Father Su Yunxi is pretending, even a fool can see this now.

However, Su Yunxi can always stand on the moral commanding heights when he does things, and he has never done anything that is not in line with moral values. Naturally, no one will use this little hobby to attack Su Yunxi.

Su Yunxi shouted together with a loudspeaker, and the people who were guarding the gate at the door forgot to evacuate a lot on both sides, so they really made way out.

Wanquanhu's face was instantly dark. "Su Yunxi, don't go too far."

"Wanquan Lake, don't give Lao Tzu the garlic here. Our brothers will fight with their lives for the things you caused. Have you asked Lao Tzu for your opinion?" Thing, your little brother, I'm going to get out of here today!

Su Yunxi didn't even bother to pretend to be affectionate, but there's nothing wrong with this, isn't it? Are the people from the Ministry of Public Security not human, and who are not raised by their mother's biological father?

Wanquanhu's face turned blue and white, and his eyes showed a bit of ruthlessness. Looking at Wanquan Lake like this, Su Yunxi sneered in his heart. But a logistics manager, he really thinks he is too emperor.

You don't even think about it, the logistics manager who can speak to other people's families is because those materials are collected and controlled by the logistics department. And at least two-thirds of the logistics supplies at Yunbo Base are collected and controlled by the Ministry of Public Security.

What's more, Su Yunxi, whose space has been upgraded again, now has the confidence to say that he can support an entire base by himself.

Su Yunxi finally glanced at Ji Yue's direction vaguely, and after seeing the smile that flashed from the corner of Ji Yue's mouth, she decided to leave this person to Ji Yue to clean up.

Without caring about Wanquan Lake, Su Yunxi's gaze turned to the group of outsiders. More than 200 people stood in the inner and outer circles, and the more than 50 people who were guarded at the innermost were holding cages and even snakeskin bags in their hands.

Su Yunxi lost her smile and waved at the people from the Ministry of Public Security. "Call out all the cubs, and hand over all the valuables on your body."

Su Yunxi's very calm words, don't let Wanquanhu change his face again, and even Meng Yang can't hold his breath anymore. "Doctor Su, it's over now." Hehe, his eyes were fierce. "This kind of robbery is not suitable for you, Doctor Su, right?"

The door is open, maybe a smell, maybe a sight. The alien beasts outside could not be suppressed more and more, and the low roar in his throat had become incomparably clear from faintly visible.

Su Yunxi didn't go to see Meng Yang and others, but just stared at the scene outside the city. There are more alien beasts on the lion's side. After all, this behavior of being robbed of cubs by humans is even more unforgivable in the eyes of animals. If it weren't for the higher level on the White Tiger side, it would not be possible to suppress this two-to-one quantity.

"Then you can go out by yourself, our Yunbo base does not welcome poachers like you. Don't tell me those big truths, I just don't have a big picture and I just love small animals. In short, as long as I am here one day, Yunbo Between the base and the sober beast is the principle of peaceful coexistence."