Chapter 13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 13:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 13:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At the same time, all the TV news in the country was broadcasting the same message - about a possible outbreak of a zombie virus in ten days.

I don't know if I was shocked by the government's handwriting like Su Yunxi, or if the government showed the force value that a big country should have while broadcasting the news. In short, there was no chaos as imagined.

A few decades ago, all human beings on earth also suffered a global virus crisis. It seems that since that time, the country where Su Yunxi is located has chosen a completely different path from other countries - the right to know of its citizens.

As long as it is a major crisis that endangers human existence, the government will calmly inform all the people. Maybe in the process of this notification, we will choose to go forward and step by step, but in the end, we will tell all the people the truth that all the people should know.

Su Yunxi doesn't know what others think, but Su Yunxi thinks it's really good. The real fear of most people is never danger, but the unknown. The more you know all the details, the less fearful you feel.

Whether in reality or in film and television dramas, the beginning of all major disasters is the time when the most people die. Why, it is because of ignorance and ignorance and did not take timely measures to respond.

From Su Yunxi's personal point of view, even if he really wants to die, he wants to die to understand, rather than to die unclearly.

With the state's action, Su Yunxi's previous thoughts about whether to go to Internet cafes to spread information have been saved. For ten days, all TV network platforms kept broadcasting attention messages and the way to survive when disaster strikes.

Everything is fine, and Su Yunxi is also working frantically in the last few days. After all, the country has already said that the end of the world will be within these ten days. If you don’t work hard at this time, what are you waiting for?

After the national message was released, many fewer people came to the hospital. Many people who were hospitalized and recuperated were picked up, such as mild patients with a cold, fever, headache, and brain fever, and they disappeared immediately.

After all, anyone who has a little knowledge of the apocalypse will know that hospitals and universities are high-risk areas.

The rear where Su Yunxi is located is more free. Many times, one person is left to guard the nurse station, and everyone else can go directly to the lounge to sleep.

Su Yunxi was the one who went to sleep.

The daily necessities purchased in batches on the website had already exhausted his savings on the 12th. As long as it was the crop seeds he could think of, as long as the crop seeds sold on the Internet, he bought a small bag or a few saplings.

Thanks to this magical space, even after formatting, it retains the basic ability to save seeds for myself. Otherwise, I am afraid that it will cost more money to buy seeds or something.

To say that the only inconvenient thing after the country issued a crisis warning, I am afraid that prices began to rise. This is also normal. After all, when the nuclear leak of the neighboring island country a few decades ago, the domestic people were frantically buying salt because of their nervousness, not to mention the apocalyptic crisis that may be encountered now.

The average price of food on the market has risen by a dollar. If it is not for the effective control of the state, I am afraid this data will increase.