Chapter 83

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 83:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 83:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yu Bo just stood quietly in the dark and watched the scene in front of him, and the two big cars finally escaped. After all, the person in charge of monitoring at Yunbo Base has already taken action, and if they still can't get out, it will be Yu Bo's face.

When those people in black uniforms appeared, the expressions on the faces of Wang Wu and others changed to despair. After holding on for another ten minutes, a group of people in charge of the battle looked at each other, and then began to slowly retreat.

Slowly, the car that was originally guarded in the middle became the front.

"What are you doing, why don't you take us away quickly?" Ding Ling was so frightened that her whole body went limp, she didn't dare to move in the back seat.

Yu Sihou was still waiting for something, but when he found out that those people actually wanted to leave them, he had to call them directly.

He waved the signal device in his hand at those people, and his face that had always looked like a Buddhist also had a hideous expression. Wang Wu and the others looked at each other unwillingly again, the formation changed again, and one person got into the car of Yu Sihou and the two and started the car.

Maybe Yu Sihou also knew that he was not welcome, so when he came out, the car was modified. Not only is it sturdy enough to resist the attacks of second-level abilities and alien beasts, but a protective net is also installed between the driver's seat and the rear row. Obviously, Yu Sihou was not only afraid of dying at the hands of others, but also at the hands of these so-called own people.

And these devices were indeed the reason why Wang Wu and others had to compromise.

Before the device in Yu Sihou's hand came out, the person on Yu Jieyi's side had already made it very clear. If Yu Sihou used that thing, it means that he did not die at Yunbo Base.

At that time, Wang Wu and others will be buried with Yu Sihou wherever they go.

The family members of Wang Wu and others are still in the Glory Base. If they weren't caught deadly, even if they were bribed, it would be absolutely impossible for them to be loyal.

The car started, chasing the previous two big trucks directly. There are more people in the car, and if the target of these alien species can be transferred, they will naturally have a little more chance of surviving.

What's more, a small car is always faster than a big truck.

Unfortunately, God did not wish. Before the cars could be fully started, a boulder smashed the road from which the truck had left. Wang Wu and the others cursed a few times, and had to change their direction and flee in other directions.

The car drove out less than a few hundred meters, and several cars slowly dispersed. This time, even Yu Sihou couldn't say anything more. After all, a car with bad road conditions was like playing on a trampoline.

There was a loud bang, and a long shadow came from the darkness, knocking the car that Yu Sihou was riding on to the ground.

"Ah, ah, ah!" The desire to survive overcomes the sense of fear. Although it is the ability to accumulate with 'drugs', it is also a second-level ability user after all.

With the help of the seat belt, Ding Ling screamed and pushed open the door and rushed out after the car rolled over several times. The driver in front, who was about to be abandoned by the other brothers, flashed a trace of sinister viciousness in his eyes, and took advantage of Ding Ling's effort to open the door, rushed over and cut off Yu Sihou's hand holding the signal.