Chapter 74

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 74:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 74:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After knowing a little about the outside world, Su Yunxi didn't have much mood to pay attention to it. Going out for a thrilling honeymoon also let the flowers in the greenhouse of Su Yunxi finally know how cruel the outside environment is.

After a good sleep, the next day, I found a wood-type ability user to plant a plum forest around the house. In order to verify that it was not an exception that he and Yu Bai relied on river water to upgrade, Su Yunxi got a few large buckets of space river water that night and let Li Sansheng, Ye Zi and others come to the house to take a bath.

Facts have proved that the space river water really has the ability to super purify. After soaking in the river for one night, although Li Sansheng Ye Zi and others did not directly improve their abilities, the toxins in the body were removed to a greater extent, which naturally increased their abilities.

In one night, everyone's ability level increased by half a level or even one level on average. To know how difficult it is to increase the power level after the second level, not to mention that Su Yunxi and Yu Bai have cheaters to take care of. Even the original protagonist, Huangfu Aotian, would have been in the second-level card for several months if it wasn't for the inspiration of that battle.

However, the accumulation of toxins in the body is always limited, and the previous effect will be lost when you continue to take a bath the next day. Think about it, it is completely understandable.

With the experiment of Li Sansheng and others, Su Yunxi went to a public bathhouse. Fill the pool in the bathhouse with space river water, and then let the soldiers take turns to take a bath. After the water in the pool had no effect, he went to change the water.

For a time, the power levels of everyone in the base increased by leaps and bounds.

This time, the ability cannot be washed with the ability of the advanced healing system power user, so when reporting it, Su Yunxi honestly said that it was because he purified the meteorite, and then used the meteorite to purify the water.

As for whether the public family with other meteorites can do the same thing, it is not something Su Yunxi should pay attention to for the time being.

Because, the river flowing through Haicheng is getting darker and darker.

This time, it is obviously not because of the pollution of sediment and putrefaction, but because there are more viruses in the river water. The meteorites on the landing sites of several large meteorites that had been paid attention to in China were collected by the country for the first time. But those small fragmented meteorites that were not paid attention to at first, when I look for them now, they have become countless times larger and cannot be obtained by humans with a level-4 xenogeneic guardian, or they simply disappear.

Although the crisis on the bright side is dangerous, people always have it in their hearts. But those meteorites that disappeared are the things that make people more concerned.

In case, those things sank into the ground.

What if those things were obtained by alien species?

Obtained by other human groups is already considered the best result.

"The 2,000-square-meter area behind the base has been regulated. Are you sure you can do it alone?" In just three days, Yu Bo actually had dark circles under his eyes.

Unlike Su Yunxi who could have a good sleep when he came back, Yu Bai had not slept for three days and three nights. The attack of the zombie wave was more complicated than what was reported in the report. It was the official who sent people to assist the battle as soon as they received the notice, which minimized the casualties.