Chapter 33

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 33:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 33:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After being purified, the crystal core can be used directly by power users, and Yu Bo was the first to test it. As long as you hold the purified crystal core in your hand, the supernatural energy of running yourself will be automatically inhaled.

It takes two days for a first-level crystal nucleus to be absorbed by a second-level power user. After determining the safety, Li Sansheng and others also began to directly absorb it. Then get a first-level crystal nucleus to be absorbed by the first-level ability user, which takes four days.

Four days of absorption can increase the strength by almost one-tenth. That is to say, if nothing else, it only takes ten crystal nuclei and forty days to accumulate a first-level ability user with crystal nucleus energy to second-level.

How could such a discovery not be shocking?

Then, Su Yunxi announced the news to the public.

The ability users in the entire safety point are about to go crazy, and their eyes looking at Su Yunxi have turned crimson. No one will feel that their strength does not need to be strengthened in times of crisis.

Strong strength not only represents a greater sense of security, but also represents - greater opportunities.

As a result, the number of people protecting Su Yunxi skyrocketed from four to forty.

"I can feel that as long as the abilities of the healing system are improved, they can have the ability to purify viruses. Now I am still too weak, and can only purify five first-level spar every day. In order to allow all of us to improve , I have decided to help you purify the spar every day. Because the number of people is really large, you need to go to the Ministry of Public Security to line up to get a number, and I will help you purify the spar in order." Su Yunxi stood at the gate of the Ministry of Public Security, looking Gentle and even a little compassionate.

Ye Ye stood a little further away, looking at Su Yunxi's expression and trying to hold back a smile. Her brother's acting skills are even better, and now he is more and more like a little angel.

Yu Bai, dressed in black, stood behind Su Yunxi. Coincidentally, he is now the head of the Sheriff's Department. In a month, Yu Bo and the five of them said that it was no exaggeration to say that they had mastered the basic defense force of the safety point.

What's more, the people at the top of the security point also intend to relocate. Under such circumstances, Yu Bo and others have a greater chance. But this time, Yu Bo and the others didn't mean to seize power at all.

They reported the news, and after deliberation, they decided to temporarily let Yu Bai be in charge of the registration. But because Su Yunxi can actually 'purify' fifteen crystal nuclei every day, ten of which are given to the military, the upper-level has also changed in terms of transfer.

The people will move away, but the defensive forces will remain. Not only that, but it is not difficult to imagine that after the news that Su Yunxi can purify the crystal nucleus spreads, this safe spot will welcome more and more power users and official power scenes.

Su Yunxi stood at the forefront, still 'influencing' the people. "After two days of storage, there are already ten purified crystal cores here. So those who register first can already exchange them in advance."

"I, I, I, I want to register!" Su Yunxi's words just fell, and the group of people below with red eyes finally woke up. The person who reacted first held a large number of crystal nuclei high and rushed towards the gate of the Ministry of Public Security.