Bumped 😳

EDITED.

Siya pov

I realised I bumped onto someone. I lifted my head to apologise, but was shocked and suprised by a tall handsome guy infront of me.

He furrowed his eyebrows smirking at me. And then he pouted, I just wanted to kiss at that moment. But I've to control my stupid hormones now !

Me - So..Sorry I didn't meant to bump intentionally.

??? - Really but it seem like you intentionally did for gaining my attention.

Me - I.. I am saying the truth. Why dont you believe ?

??? - Can you please move

I gave him the way to walk but why is he acting like a badboy type.

God ! These boys really want attention from us, but ignore us like anything after gaining our eyes upon them.

I eyed on my lovely behan Sara who is deeply attracted to the third boys magical flirty looks. Myself and Annie cleared our throat to make her conscious.

We headed to our class as it was already late because of this little quarrel. We entered the like a mess and found the whole students staring at us.

Teacher - If I am not wrong you're the three new students right ?

"Yes mam", we said in unison.

Teacher - Introduce yourselves.

We introduced ourselves and we searched for a seat.

Teacher - You can take the vacant seats for now, Next period you can come and sit with these students.

We nodded our head and took the three vacant seats. My god is these vacant seats or old benches and desks. In all the three benches was written something like Tae, Jk, Pjm etc..

We were wondering is this place was already occupied by someone. The bell rang and my thought was snapped by the same guy whom I bumped in the morning with..

??? - Get up you messy girl. This is my place. How dare you to sit ?

Siya - No.. mam only told to sit here until the next period starts.

??? - The next class has got started messy girl.

I was annoyed at his nickname.
I looked at his ID and his name was written as Kim Taehyung.

Siya - Stop calling me messy girl, Taehyung.

Tae - How dare you call me by my name ? And how come you came to knew my name newbie.

??? - Ofcourse my bro is a very popular guy right ? Who doesn't know him ? Am I right bro ?

Tae - Absolutely right Jk.

Siya - Shut up ! I just saw your ID card that's it.

Tae - You evil eye girl. How can you stare at my ID card without my permission.

Siya - Joker *mumbles & tae heard*

Tae - Short Kitten.

Siya - Stopp it.

I was so annoyed by his words. From the time I saw him he is calling me like as if I am witch doll. I went front with my sisters who were arguing with the other two Kim.

Siya - Excuse me can I sit here ?

??? - Okay ! *Smiles cutely*

Siya - So, What is your name ?

??? - Choi Mina. Yourself siya right ? And those three your sisters ?

She asked me and I smile at her responding as yes. She was so friendly. She told me that she was a nerd. And my mind popped on a question. I stored it in my mind and decided to ask her later.

It was break time and most of the students were out of the class. The room remained silent. I decided to ask but..

Sara - Mina, Can you tell us about this Kim Brothers ?

Mina - They're all a mixed type of Flirtatious, Hilarious & Playboys.

Me - Well taehyung acted a bit annoyed to me.

Ananya - That Jungkook is hundread percent a Playboy.

Sara - And that jimin is a flirt. A stupid flirt.