Argument 😡

EDITED.

Jungkook pov :

2 Weeks Later.

It was a normal day after an exhausting week.

Seated in the canteen, and sipping my banana milk, I saw ananya coming with a big bright smile.

Ananya - Hey bunny *Looks at B.Milk* Aish ! Are you a toddler to have this banana milk ?

Jk - Ofcourse ! Why wouldn't
I should be a baby ?

~~~~~

Author's pov :

We were chatting for some while. Once the period got over, I went to locker, to take my stuffs for the next class.

Closing the locker, I found my cheater & ex-girlfriend Rachel standing in front of me.

Not only this she was bullying everybody.. Who were weak in looks, studies, background etc..
I hate her for what she did to me and others.

She just used me, just for my money. She came forward and kissed me without my knowledge.

Rachel - Hey Daddy ! Remember our first kiss ?

Jk - You slut ! How dare you-

He stopped in mid-way finding Ananya witnessing this whole scene with her water drop eyes.

She ran from the place wiping her tears & carrying it along with a heavy heart.

Before I started to chase her, I warned this slut & gold digger a.k.a Rachel to stop her bullshit works.

I dragged her to Principal room and made a complaint on this. They gave her letter subjecting that she is not allowed to continue in this university.

My eyes started to brim up with tears.

I wanna make her understand this misconception.  I went to her dorm and found her sisters confronting her.

Siya & Sara came up with a angry look and slammed the door in front of him, but he gave his full force and banged the door.

He pleaded to them to talk to her just got few minutes. After a consecutive plead they left him to talk with her.

On the either side, Ananya refused to talk to him. She closed the door before he could reach.

Loud noises due to banging of door made some of the students surround him. He avoided it and whispered..

Jk - Ananya please, Listen to me.
Its not like what you think.

Ananya - No Jungkook let's break up, I don't wanna live with a man who cheats me.

That's it he banged the door with heavy force and it opened abruptly. Ananya flinched hard due to this sudden sound.

He locked the door from behind. And kissed her very forcefully. She tried hard to push him back, to her misfortune she gave up kissing him back.

Breaking the kiss, He warned her not to used the word break-up again. She disobeyed him. He broke down infront of her.

Jk - Pl..Please.. Ananya. You're taking this wrong and ending our relationship. Fine, She was my e.. ex-girlfriend but now I don't love her anymore. She.. She is just using everyone... For...for money.

Ananya - Oh ! Woah ! Great ! I saw how you both were kissing each other. You didn't hesitate nor push her, you were enjoying it.

Jk - Ananya. Don't utter a single word. *Angry tone*

Ananya - Wait ! Its me who need to get angry. Why do you get angry ? Huh !

Jk - WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME ? HUH ? LOOK ANANYA THIS IS A MISCONCEPTION OF YOU. YOU'RE LEADING OUR RELATIONSHIP FOR A END WITHOUT A MEANING.

Ananya - WITHOUT A MEANING ?
I JUST SAW YOU BOTH KISSING EACH OTHER. AND ALL THESE MONTHS YOU'VE NEVER TOLD THAT YOU HAD A EX-GF. I would be extremely happy if let me know before. But there is no fruition in informing this now !! I don't what all you're hiding from me Jungkook. I really want to die right now !! *She yells and sobs*

Jk - Oh ! Fine, then go & die. And also as per your order. Let's break our relationship right now.

She didn't expect Jungkook will speak like this. She just wanted to make him understand that he should be free to tell anything to her.

And he wanted her to realise the misunderstanding in her.

Both got parted in two ways.

By the time Jimin & Tae came and took him. They scolding him for speaking like this to her. Siya & Sara were comforting their sister.