Happy 🤎

EDITED.

Sara's pov :

We had one whole discussion with Taehyung. I too joined the scheme in making my Di and Tae together.
So, I initiated a call to Siya. She wasn't picking up. Trying for more than 20 times, she didn't attend the call. Then I thought of dialling Sid bhaiya. Luckily, he attended the call.

Sid - Saaru..

Me - Bhaiyuu.. How are you ?

Sid - I am so sad.

Me - Why ?

Sid - Why aren't you & Annie not here. You know Siya would be happy if you and her were present.

Me - It means you're in our home ah ?

Sid - You stupid ! Your parents have planned for Siya's  marriage & they fixed an alliance. Your asking like you don't know anything.

Everything is turning opposite to our scheme. Why mumma & papa are fixing her marriage this soon ? And my idiotic di too agreed for marrying that stupid. She only told, she love Tae & now she is marrying another guy.

Sara - How is she now ?

Sid - Seems like she is unhappy with this sudden marriage.

I got relieved she is not happy with marrying that fool. It means she is still in love with Tae. Now situations are making our plan easy to execute.

Sara - I know the reason behind this.

Sid - What ? Wait does she like someone else ?

Sara - Yess.. She is love with Kim Taehyung. They both haven't proposed to each other. They're burying their feelings inside.

Sid - So, this is why she asked can we talk personally.

Sara - Hmm.

Sid - Then we should tell her mom and dad.

Sara - No. I think mom won't agree for this. I have a nice plan. Even ananya loves that same guy's brother. Still they haven't met Annie's boyfriend. So I'll do the arrangement for coming India next week. Just now the whole family had a conversation of making Tae & Siya together.

Sid - Shall I too join your plan ?

Sara - It'd be a great support if my Bhaiyuu is near me.

Sid - Bye.

Sara - Bye.

~~~~~

Tae's pov :

I was scrolling through mine & siya's pics. Someone knocked the door. And I asked them to come in.
It was Sara. She told she wanted to speak personally & so we went to balcony.

Me - What happened, Sara ?

Sara - Taehyung, should I say the good news first or bad news ?

I hope the bad news doesn't involve my short kitten.

Me - Lets start with bad news & end with good news.

Sara - Bad news is that Mom and Dad have planned marriage for Siya di. Even I don't know till now.

My whole world shattered into pieces.

Me - Wh..What ? More than li..living with this p..pain. I would rather directly die.

I said can't able to control back my emotions. Tears were ready to roll down my cheeks, I speed up my walk to hide it. I stopped due to Sara's voice.

Sara - Good news is that Siya love you & she doesn't want to marry that guy.

Me - What ? She..She loves me.

Sara - Yes. She loves you. She restricted me not to tell you. That's why I haven't told you till. Don't worry, I know about my sister. She won't give up on you that easily. She'd wait for you. Its our opportunity, we've to go back to India & stop this marriage asap.

Me - Sure. I'll book the tickets.

Sara - Hmm. Your eagerness seems like you'll make my sister pregnant before you guys marriage. *Teases & left*

I stood on the balcony gazing at the dazzling moon. It was dazzling just like my baby girl's smile. Today you made me the happiest man alive. I feel so happy that you chose me as yours. Don't worry short kitten,  I'll soon be there to conquer you as mine, only mine. No matter how many obstacles come into my way,
I'll fight for you.

Thus, That was a horror news completed with a blissful info.