Mr & Mrs.Kim 👫

EDITED.

Author's pov :

Today was a nervous day for Jk & Ananya, cos they are gonna open up about their relationship to the elders. Initially Mr & Mrs Kim.

Ananya was feeling anticipated as soon as she stepped in front of the main gate. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her romantically & pulled her closer.

Ananya - I am feeling alright. Can we go in ?

She said trying to break the romance. He furrow his eyebrow with a smirk, almost checking her out.

Jk - I'll treat you later in our room, Annie.

She ran away from our Kookie. Doorbell rings and a kind middle aged woman opened the door, with suprise and tears in her eyes.
She hastily pull Jungkook into a warmth hug.

Jk - Granny ! I am here don't cry.

Granny - How are you my child ? Why you didn't meet me over these years ?

Jk - Since its our last year, we are just busy with whatever assignments we've. Besides that we also have a surprise for you. I'll tell you later.

Granny - So, Where are my other 2 dear grandsons ?

"Grandma !!!" Behind Jungkook some squeals arouse. She was very glad to find out Vmin. She ran to them and embraced the three into her affectionate hug.

??? - Yah ! Where these noises are coming from ?

A middle-aged man, walks out from the house, to find his 3 little Kims standing there with a bright grin on their beautiful faces.

Grandpa - My god ! Boys when did you all grew up. I missed y'all so much. All grew up like lions and tigers. Huh !

Tae - Its genes grandpa. You're our tiger and we're your cubs. That grew into a tiger now.

Grandma - Everyone get in.

They got in.

Jk - Grandma and grandpa I have one guest along with me.

They both look at him suspiciously.
And ask "Who?"

Jk - Ananya.

After hearing his voice, ananya arrives out from her hidden place.
Their grandparents smile at her. She bow down in respect. And they too response.

Jk - G.. Grandma & Grand..pa, She.. is my gir.. girlfriend.

He stutters each word due to his nervousness. Grandparents give a look to each other. And they looked at Jk and Ananya with a expressionless face.

His grandma went and lift her face & then look at Jungkook. He was hella scared, of her review for their relationship.

Tik..Tik.. 03

Tik..Tik.. 02

Tik..Tik.. 01

Grandpa - You baby jk, Is it necessary now (pauses for a while before uttering a next word. Jk & Annie's face went 0, they lost hope and look at each other with sad faces..but) to get permission for having a relationship after being a 23 year old man.

Everyone - Hahaha 😂

Grandma - Yes, Kook. You're still a kid. I didn't expect, you're this childhish. You know what, when we both were dating, Your grandpa came and talked to my parents only after proposing me for marriage.

Tae - Is it so grandma ?

Grandpa - Absolutely, cos you're grandpa is a lion. *Jokes*

Ananya - Good morning aunty. My name is ananya. Thanks you for accepting me and Kook's RELATIONSHIP.

Grandma - I Love you so much my daughter. Finally I have a daughter. You know what, the person is in this pic is my only son and these three's (Vminkook) dad.
He died when they were 4 years old, along with his wife, I mean their's mother. *She almost teared up*

Vminkook - Don't cry grandma, your three grandsons are here to take care of you. We won't leave you & grandpa at any cost.

Ananya - Ca..Can I too call you grandma ?

Granny wipes her tears and kisses her forehead.

Granny - Of course my beloved child.

Ananya - And can I call you grandpa ?  *She points at Mr.Kim*

Grandpa - Grandpa or Lion whatever.. my daughter.

Vminkook - Gosh ! Grandpa you're sense of humour has no end.

They sync together at one go.

They giggle at each other.

Grandpa - I'm gonna give you all a treat, then we can have a good chit - chat.

Jimin - Seriously grandpa, When did you learn cooking ?

Grandpa - From YouTube.

Grandma - And also using you wife's ideas.

Tae - Credits re important. Am I right granny ?

Grandpa - Yes my tae baby.

~~~~~

Living Room

Ananya - Grandma & Grandpa what all you've cooked.

Jk - Long time. I didn't got the luck to taste my granny's hand-made food, all these months.

Tae - Grandpa too cooked, did you. Forgot ?

Jk - Ye..yeah.

Grandpa - Kimchi Fried Rice, Kimbap, tteokbokki, bibimpap Chicken Noodles. And Jungkook's
favourite banana milk.

They all chatted for a while. And spent good quality time with each other.