Impossible 🤨

EDITED.

Siya's pov :

"Aish No !!" Myself exclaimed at what I saw in the notice board.

Its the second day of program week. I told that I'd be joining for health related rally along the team.

But to my shock, Who the hell has has wrote my name in Sports, for three days, it is Impossible.

I am so weak in sports. I can't even throw a ball.

If that person comes to my view, I'd surely finish their life, even if it is done by my little brats (sisters)

"Didiiiii" Sound like a thunder effect enters in my room. My little mice (sisters) comes in with so happy faces.

Sara - Didi I am enrolled myself in Musical Instruments and they've confirmed my name in the final list.

Ananya - And myself in singing.

Siya - Annie, You're indirectly proving me that Yourself & Jungkook has applied for the same by pleading to the head of this particular thing right ?

She blushes and response for a yes. Meanwhile Sara clears her throat.

Sara - Ahem Ahem ! So now I can understand, why you were so adamant. Just like our mom and dad, both can't live in long distance relationship right ?

Ananya - Yeah ! So what ? When you have a boyfriend/husband you'll know, How much you're gonna miss them. Let me wait till then di, then game is in my hand.

Sara - Why only me ? Why not tell this same to your Siya di ?

She instantly comes to me & gives me a sweet bear hug.

Ananya - Siya di is my sweetheart & my bestfriend of all time. She isn't like you always teasing nor doing crazy things. Yeah sometimes my di does but not often like you.

Sara - Yeah ! Yeah ! She is also my sister, did you forgot that. Let me hug you, Siya.

Siya - Now leave me my two little sisters, you're squeezing me.

It was a pleasant moment. And Sara raised up the question.

Sara - Okay so di, Where you're going for internship. You applied for Health field. Which one you received ?

I sighed and explained her everything. She smirked at me.

Siya - What is new with this smirk huh ?

Sara - I can understand something
*Singing*

Siya - What can you understand ?

Sara - I'll tell you later.
*Leaves with Ananya*

I was confused, Why she is acting like this. Or is she the one who did ? No she will never act like this if she done it.

Sara & Jimin's pov :

It was a weekend day. It was so boring. I feel like I wanna go outside, but both my sister are playing Play Station video game.

I scrolled through my phone for time pass. And then I went to the window as I heard some noises.

To my surprise, I shouted seeing the person infront of me.

Jiminie Pabo !

Sara - Thank God ! My sisters were
plugging on with their headphones. Or else do you know what have happened ?

Jimin - What might have happened ?

Sara - Uh..Uhm.. First of all why you came here ?

Jimin - I came here...
*Steps closer & I step back*

Jimin - For
*Steps closer & I step back*

Jimin - Asking that
*Steps closer & I step back*

Jimin - Whether would you like to join me outside for a lunch date ?
*He said in one go & I hit my head at the wall*

He sweetly massages the area where I got pain. He was so caring.
And I agreed for his request. I don't why all of a sudden, heart changes.

I tell my busy video gaming sisters a bye & left the place, by jumping outside the window, cos the wardens wont allow boys into the girl's campus & same for girls.