Kiss 💋

EDITED.

Siya's pov :

My phone isn't working since yesterday. Maybe the recharge got over & both incoming as well outgoing are disconnected. I thought of making a phone call to Tae. If I dial from someone else's phone, sure the family would doubt me.

Tring Tring..

The Doorbell rings, I got up from my bed to open the door.

Shocked & Happy

Was the only expression I had. As they say 'Expect the Unexpected',
Tae was standing there along with Sara.

I pulled him into a tight squeezy hug. Tears were like waterfalls. I was amused to find his eyes being puffed in red.

Sara - Ahem Ahem.

We broke the bone crushing hug & looked into each others eyes with embarassment.

Me - S..Sara & Taehyung, How did you both came ?

Sara - Is anyone in the house ?

Me - Papa & Mama went out for decoration works. Only bhua and Sidharth bhaiya are inside.

Sara - Ok ! I'll make the appearance, by the time you both go to the backyard & have some chat.

We both nod. After Sara leaves, the surrounding became a silent one. I took him to the backyard & made him sit. I was about to break the silence, when he cupped my cheeks.

Me - Tae.. *cut off by him*

Tae - Shush.. Don't speak anything.
I know everything. I came here to make you mine. Happy ?

This is enough. Being his girl, is what I need. I am glad he returned to India for me.

Instantly I kissed him. I conquered my first kiss. I don't know how to kiss, so I was just pecking his lips. He broke that and asked me..

Tae - You know how to kiss right ?

I shyly nodded a 'No' & he smirks.

Tae - It means we both are having each others first kiss. I am glad that I gave your first kiss. Fine, I'll teach you how to do k- *I smashed
my lips against his,before he could speak*

Few Minutes Later~

Me - I love you *smiles*

Tae - I love you too. I promise, I'll never ever leave you. I'll never give you to anyone. You're mine & I am yours.

Me - Joker !

Tae - Short Kitten, I thinks it's time for punishing you *tickling*

She giggles and they chase each other. The car horn was clearly heard. Sara came out & explained her idea. Soon, Siya entered in.

Sara & Tae came from the either side after seeing Kajal & Hrithik entering. She explained her half idea to Tae & how to enact.

Kajal - Siya !! *Yells from outside* Take these bags baby.

Sara - Mummmaaa !! *Squeals*

Kajal - Aaaah.. *flinch*

Hrithik - Sara *hugs*

Kajal - You evil princess,.why do you always scare me ?

Sara - Papa you saw how mumma flinched and shouted. Hahaha
*Both laugh*

Kajal - Who is that boy ? *Points at Tae*

Sara - Mumma he is our college mate. He wanted to visit India. So
I took him along. No issues right ?

Kajal - No. Welcome to India, my son. What is your name ?

Tae - Namaste. My name is Kim Taehyung aunty.

Kajal - You know Hindi too ?

Tae - Just easy & basic words, alone I know.

Kajal - Great ! I think even I need to learn Korean language from you. So that the next time while we travel, It'd be useful for us.

Hrithik - You look so handsome, dude.

Tae - Thanks uncle.

Sara - And also our Ananya's soon to be brother-in-law.

Hrithik & Kajal - What ?

Siya - Ma, Taehyung is Ananya's boyfriend, Jungkook's brother. They're also triplets like us. He is having another brother, his name is jimin. We all were mates.

Hrithik & Kajal - Ohhh !

Tae - Ye..yeah *nervous smile*

As days passed by, Kajal & Hrithik got close with Tae because of his kind & cordial behaviour with everyone. He almost attracted everyone in Siya's house. They now wish Taehyung was their Son-In-Law.