Task 📓

EDITED.

Tae's pov :

It is morning 7 A.M. and our flight will be landed so soon.

Whereas my dear wifey is sleeping on shoulder, clutching my arms tightly. Sleeping like a cute kitten.

Tae - Sorry baby girl, today's night is going to be a tiring night. So be ready anyways.

I whispered softly at her ears & she blinked her eyes.

Tae - When did you awake ?

She furrow her eyebrows at me with a anonymous expression.

Siya - When you were talking about our today's night, you pervert fellow.

I put my arms across her waist and pull her closer towards me.

Tae - So let's thank God. You were awake and heard everything. I am awaiting for the night.

Siya - But I am awaiting....forrrrrr.....

She kept on dragging which is rising my curiosity in me.

Tae - Please don't drag. Tell me soon. *Puppy eyes*

Siya - For exploring the place with my Pati.

Tae - Pati means ?

She was angry now. She once told the meaning of this long back ago. I forgot, god help me.

Siya - Fine this is a task for you. If you find the meaning of this word, without getting help from someone or through your mobile. I'll do as you say, I mean agree for our night. If not then a big 'No'

Tae - No..No.. I'll find the meaning soon and tell you.

Comeon tae you can find the meaning. Lets think... let's think..

Siya's pov :

Even I couldn't resist the thought of today's night. But let me play with him for sometime. Its so cute to see him acting like a baby, when I give him difficult tasks for him.

I couldn't help, but smile at his cute behaviour. The flight has landed & Tae went to take the luggages. He came running with the luggages with a pout.

Aww... Why do you always pout infront of me and make me go weak ?

Tae - I found the meaning. *Smiles*

Siya - Say.

Tae - Um.. Monkey.

I laughed like there is no tomorrow.
He himself addressed him as a monkey. He was dumbfounded. That was a funny answer 😹

Siya - Woah ! Correct answer. Tae,
I don't know how you found the meaning.

I said like, he said the correct answer. Trusting me, he smirked at me.

Tae - I told you nah kitten, I'll find this meaning. Now think about our night.

I crossed my arms in front of him with a serious look.

Siya - Sorry Mr.Kim Taehyung, you haven't told the exact correct answer.

His smirk turned into a pout again. He started to argue with me like a child.

Tae - Pweasee.. Pwease... *Baby tone*

Siya - No Tae. I've promised you, if you find the correct answer. I'll spend the night with you as per your order.

Tae - *fake baby cry*

Siya - Hahaha ! Monkey, this name suits for you, Tae. I'll call you as monkey itself. *Laugh*

Tae - Hmphh ! *Stomp foot like a child*

He carried the luggages and rattled to the cab we booked. He kept a annoying face like a babe.

He kept on pleading with me & then changing his expression into a annoyed look soon after my denial.

~ skip the time

Its dinner time. The server came and I went to recieve the food orders. Then I called Tae but no response. Thrice I called him, exhausted from my yelling, I went to search for him.

Some noise occured in the bedroom and I peeped. The next scene I saw was..