Sangeet 🎶

EDITED.

Author's pov :

All were getting ready for Sangeet. The DJ was checking the volume and mic tests. The other performers were practicing.

Some decorators were doing their profession honestly, by glittering the whe function area like a grand palace. Now the Sangeet begins.

Sidharth playing the anchor role.
While the others were dancers.

Sid - So guys welcome to the Sangeet Night. Are you all waiting to see the performance of our dazzling dancers ?

Everyone - Yesss *yells*

I'll just post the songs to which they dance.

(Jungkook and Ananya)

(Jimin and Sara)

(Siya and Tae)

(Mr and Mrs Kim
+
Mr and Mrs Kapoor)

Sidharth and Avantika : (his mom)

Kim Brothers :

Kapoor Sisters :

At last everyone's dance together:

(Siya Outfit)

(Tae Outfit)

Author's pov :

Author's pov :

Sid - And that was a electrifying performance by all our lovable ones.

Everyone claps 👏👏

Then they went for the food venue as it was dinner time and all started to relish their favourite food items.

~skip the time.

Taehyung & Siya were happily talking with each other. The spoiler came with a plan to ruin the moment of the couples. It was our youngest brat ananya.

She stood infront of Siya with a pout and fake crying face, which everyone thought she was crying for real.

Siya - What happened Annie ? Why are you crying ?

Ananya came and layed her head  on Siya's shoulder and to cover her face she kept her other palm.

Tae - Did Jungkook tell you something ?

She doesn't give anyone a face to face response.

Siya - Now are you gonna tell what is wrong with you or not ?

Ananya - Di..Didi.. can you come with me for a second ? I wanna talk with you personally.

Tae got Ananya's point. Ananya was smirking at Tae which was unnoticed by Siya.

Soon Siya agreed to com with her, but Tae held her hands and pulled Siya back. She lost the balance and fell on Tae's lap. Creating a intimate scene. Tae was holding her by her waist while, she hold his collar.

Someone interrupted their minutes of looking by their fake crying.

Siya - Tae now why you did like this ?

Tae got this as a opportunity and tried to make the conversation prolong.

Tae - I don't mean by 'this'.

Siya - Uff. Why you pulled me back ?

Tae - Just for Fun. Right ananya ?

Siya - Huh !

Ananya - Didi !! Go you're not even sparing your time for me nowadays. You don't love your little sister nowadays. I am going bye. *Fake cry tone*

Siya held her hand. Now the siblings affection for each other is at the top. Tae stood up and tried to be a third person.

Siya - Who told I don't love my little behan ? I love you the most.

Ananya - tell me I love ananya more than this universe. *Looks at tae for a revenge*

Siya - Fine. I love ananya more than this uni- *cut off by Tae*

Now tae started to fake cry.

Tae - That means you don't love your Tae huh ? Siya it's paining here... *Points at heart*

They started their fake cry & Siya couldn't help, but as soon as she saw her Sidharth bhaiya she made her way out to escape from these two Oscar winning actors.