Indian Wedding 🧡

EDITED.

Siya Attire
(Choose any one)

Siya Attire (Choose any one)

Taehyung Attire

The big day everyone has awaited for

The big day everyone has awaited for. Its the Marriage day of
Mr. Kim Taehyung and Ms. Siya Kapoor.

The first half an hour was spent by anticipation on both bride and groom's face, the glittering smiles on all the guest's face, decoration works, pandit preparing the holy fire and other indispensable. On the either side, children running and playing. And now the ritual starts.

Taehyung's pov :

I am waiting for her impatiently.
I called jimin and whispered to him, "When will your sister in law arrive to the mandap, jimin ?" He grins at me and doesn't say anything.

I glare at him and now my impatience is getting high. Suddenly, Jimin's eyes indicated me to see infront. I was jaw dropped by seeing Siya in her beautiful Indian Costume. She was indeed looking like an angel.

I couldn't believe is it really her or someone else wearing a dope of hers. I received a ticket to heaven
for straight six minutes when she gazed upon me. She sat next to me after greeting everyone. I was looking at her continuosly...

Pandit ji - Mr.Kim can we continue the ritual or do you wanna look at your bride itself ?

I was embarassed now. Everyone were looking at me, more likely to tease me. Even siya chuckles at me making me red. Then we continued the rituals.

The rituals went on an on.. As the  auspicious time came for to tie the nuptial chain around. I tied it around her neck and she let out some happy tears. I wiped it off assuring her "I am there for you, I am your husband now."

She blushed at my words. And I kept the sindhoor on her forehead. Now the Pandit ji lastly instructed to circle the holy fire

7 times making promises. The marriage finally came to an halt.
Now they took us to the food area.
The bride and should feed each other in the same sweet.

Tae - Siya first you bite then I'll take.

Siya - No thanks. You take the first bite.

She isn't gonna have it until I make her red. So I just kept gazing at her. She understood my point, as everyone's eyes were on us, she took the first bite and feed me the same sweet. I took a bite and..

Tae - Woah !! Never in my life I thought a sweet would this tasty.

I said fixing my eyes on my lovely wife.

Tae - It is my responsibility to take care of you and protect you. And it is also my responsibility to make you shy all the time.

Siya - Taehyung Stop please. Okay my dear husband both of them are your responsibility, you can make me shy at times, but not everytime.

Tae - Look everyone my wife is shy.

I said making everyone look back. She smacked my arms, and I let out a groan. Everyone smiles at us.
Ananya came with a pouty face.

Tae - Again you..

Ananya - Siyu didi.. Don't forget as you got married to your Taehyung a.k.a your husband now.

Siya - I'll never forget you Annie.

Ananya made siya's attention drive away from me. I called Kook.

Tae - Hey kook take your girlfriend with you, she is spoiling our precious talks.

Jk - Annie, Come here. Why do you involve in the newly married couple's talk ? They've a lot to discuss about their tomorrow's night and within a month they'll come along to inform us that we're going to become a Uncle and Aunt.

Siya - It'll be nice if you could continue your chat somewhere else.. Mr. Kook and Ms.Kapoor.

~~~~~

Sara's pov :

I was posting the wedding clicks of today on Instagram. Suddenly someone bumped into me and I was about to fall. Abruptly a tight hold was surrounded on my waist.

I opened my eyes to check Jimin, smirking there like a hero. I get off from him, even though I kinda had some butterflies on my stomach.

Sara - Don't you have eyes.

Jimin - Don't you sit and watch the phone. Why standing in the middle of a walking area ?

Sara - Argh ! Since its my didi's wedding, I am not pulling myself into this fight. So don't test my patience.

Jimin - Keep that aside and think about our wedding.

He quickly said this and left making me dumbfounded. "No no.. Sara he didn't mean that way. Is it true what I heard ? Or what I heard was wrong ?"

Author's Note :-

I'll upload the photos once the story is completed with Korean Rituals.