Horror 👻

EDITED.

Brothers pov :

Professor - Get out, Sara. You can't even solve this simplification in maths. Then for what you're attending the class, for looking at the tomato and potato faces.

The professor exploded in anger, due to Sara's wrong simplification.
Unnoticed fact, is that she was shamelessly grinning at his joke.

Yeah to be honest, the professor was actually a bit funny. But he becomes a serious man, When it comes to Maths. You could even say it as "Maths Is His Life" & that Professor's name was Kim Namjoon.

Its true that everyone in the school campus, be it a girl/boy, used to have a crush on teacher. And the same implements for not only Sara but for Siya and the other girls too.

Siya who was average in Maths, scored A-1 in the previous semester. Sara and the girls were slowly improving. Tae & Jimin were possesive and jealous of Namjoon Sir.

Slowly Tae whispers to jimin..

Tae - Is Namjoon sir married ? Or single ?

Jimin - Why do we care ?

Tae - Yea..Yeah right.

He was dying to hear he should be married. Cos nowadays, he can't bear the scenes in front of his eyes. Sir. Namjoon & Siya talking, laughing with each other, is getting him on nerves.

Tae MV : Did she forgot even I am alive ? This Jungkook being the youngest is so clever. He commited with Ananya. Myself I am here dying each day seeing my girl with this Namjoon sir. What does she think ? Always Namjoon Sir.... Namjoon Sir.. Argh !! I can't bear this

~~~~~

Sisters pov :

Siya - We need a plan to scare the Kim brothers. Shall anyone suggest something ?

Ananya - Huh ! I am not in the game.

Sara - Because of your lovely dovey boyfriend, You're trying to escape ah..

Siya - Impossible Ananya, Because the word itself says I am possible.

Sara - Woah !

Ananya - Ok ! Ok ! I am in your plan.

Sara - Promise us you won't spoil our plan by telling this to someone.

Ananya - I am gonna zip up my mouth. It would be better if you lower voice or else someone could overhead Sara di.

Siya - Why not prank them by wearing ghost costumes ?

Sara - That would be funny thing watch. I agree for this

Ananya - I too !
*whining like a baby*

~~~~~

Few More Hours Later.

Tae - Tada ! Tada ! 🎶🎶

Siya MV : Singing song ah Mister. Just look at my actions now. Hehe.

The wind was blowing very hard. He was busy concentrating on his song using a headset.

👻👻👻

Tae - Hmm.

He senses someone's stare and breaking sound of something.
So he turns and sees but none of them were present.

He just thought that due to the wind blow, something would've broke so it caused this sound.

👻👻👻

Again he could sense the same sound & frequent stare on him. He guessed something is wrong. He went to back door &

Boom !

"Aah" The female voice screams. She finally removed her white hijab that was covering her pretty face. She was looking like a pity-lost child.

Tae - mm. So, Miss Siya. You plan didn't execute well I think. You thought to scare me but you got back what you try to do. Ha !
*Smirks*

Siya - Tha..Nothi..Ta..Tae.
*Stammers out of embarassment*

Tae - You're so cute in this outfit.

Siya - Thank you *shy*

He rubs noses with her and all she could wonder is that, His Love for her.

He slowly moved closer, this time he wanted to kiss her. The gaps reduced between them. It was the perfect time for them to have their pleasant moment.

"Noooo !!" Another loud scream from the same room, I mean this arouse from the dorm. Someone was running heavily breathing hard.

??? - Tae *Breathing* Ghost *sees siya in the costume* Aaahh *screams again* ghost behind you Tae.

Tae - Jimin ! They aren't ghost.

Jimin - Siyaaa What are you doing in this costume ? It means you were the one who dressed up in this white costume.

Siya - I was here the whole time with your so-called fearless bro. It was Sara who scared you. Look she came.

Everyone turns towards the direction, where Sara came. Still walking like a ghost. Jimin was the first to laugh so soundly.

He keeps his hand on his chest to control.

Jimin - Sa.. Sara you're so funny to watch. *In between his laugh*

Sara - You're the funniest to watch.
Hehe *teases*

Jimin - *transforms his look to a fake angry look*

Tae - Enough guys ! Where is my lil bro, Kookie ? Don't tell me that he is gonna screa- *cut off by another scream*

Sara & Siya - Yes !!!

Everyone assembled in the place where the sound came from. But was shocked to see Ananya and Jungkook romancing with each other.

Jimin winks at Siya & She nods understanding everything.

Jimin - 1,2,3

Both - Kookieeeee and Ananyaaaa

Kook and Annie flinch at their ear-tearing squeal. They realise their position and back away from each others grip.

Sara - What was that scream for ?

Kook - Um.. She disguised herself as a ghost. Out of fear, I screamed.

Siya - How did you get into this position then ? *Raises an eyebrow*

Annie - uh.uh.. I was comforting him, di.

Everyone - Ohhhhh !!