Cold 🥶

EDITED.

Sara's pov :

Three months have passed away.
Ever since the completion of Siya di's marriage, I haven't seen that crack head again.

I kinda of miss fighting with him. Now I am in India, doing my duty for profession. Besides that I've settled now.

The time the bouquet came and landed on Jimin's hand, his eyes driven to me. I was quiet shy at that moment.

What if he has a girlfriend by now ? I know he would have a girlfriend. Any girl could fall for his charm. I am just caring for him without my knowledge. That means is it love ?

But what is his thoughts about giving this relationship a try ? He once said "Let's keeps that aside, and think about our marriage" did he really asked me this or was it just a prank.

I connected each and every scenes of us together. Things were relating my question's answers.
Fine just let me call him & have a casual talk with that idiotic fellow. Hahaha !

I dialled him four times. The ring was going but he is declining each call of mine. Why is he doing like this ? Is he annoyed with me ?

I started to worry at my overthinking thoughts. Lastly I made up a call as a final call. Now he picked the call.

Sara - Hey you !! I was ringing like four time & now this is the fifth time. Why weren't you answering mine ?

I was dying to hear his voice but was taken aback by his cold words..

Jimin - Why should I pick up your call ? And why you made a call to me ?

Sara - I..I just called for a casual time pass.

Jimin - Seriously is your time pass over now. Shall I decline ?

Sara - No..No.. I.. I just. *Sigh* Fine you can cut the call.

He didn't even said 'Hello,Hi,or bye'
He picked up asked for what I called and declined. He has turned into a cold guy, I think. Or is it just towards me ?

Does he hate me ? But what did I do ? Why is he hating me for no reason ?

Jimin's pov :

Since grandpa is unwell. He asked me to work in his office until he is fully recovered. A busy schedule was going on. My phone was in vibrate mode. It was buzzing for like 4 times making me irritated.

I opened the display. The caller ID in the phone made my lips grew wider for a smile. I slid to answer, I tried to be cold because I wanted her to realise my love for her.

Obviously through her voice I could feel her sadness. It shattered me for reacting to her like this. She came to say something to me but she sighed and kept the call.

The bank manager was calling me. So I cut the call in hurry and went.