Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Han Jingyuan's back, even the eldest sister of the conductor took a few more glances before turning her eyes away. He was such a handsome man, and looking back at the little girl who had no money to buy a ticket just now, she felt a little contemptuous.

    She has a vicious look, and she is out to seduce people. Apart from this comrade from the People's Liberation Army, several men hesitated to buy tickets for her.

    Hu Meizi, don't take the car if you don't have money, what's the matter with seducing a man to buy a ticket?

    Su Ying noticed the mood swings of the eldest sister of the conductor. She was poor and short-sighted, so she could only ignore it.

    When we arrived at the scientific research base station, as soon as we got out of the car, a tall and long-legged man stepped forward. Behind the black-rimmed glasses was a pair of red, swollen and haggard eyes.

    "Sister Ying." The man stepped forward to shake her hand.

    Su Ying turned to hide for a while, this should be Yuanshen's husband, Gu Chengfeng.

    Tall and tall, with a bookish air, she is completely different from the soldier who bought her ticket on the bus, but it is undeniable that these two men are extremely handsome.

    "You are Gu Chengfeng, right? I have amnesia, I have forgotten a lot of things, let's find a place to talk."

    Gu Chengfeng was stunned, did he really lose his memory, or was he angry with him?

    He went to the office with his wife whom he hadn't seen in eight years.

    Su Ying explained the experience to Gu Chengfeng clearly.

    "I took Zhinan and Cancan with me, and there was a woman in her thirties when I got off the pier. She told you about your situation well, saying that you entrusted me to pick us up." "She had an elder tone

    , Said that you and I had an arranged marriage, and that my family had to deal with your difficulties back then, and you had to agree to the marriage conditions proposed by my family. She also said that I was a mistress, and that you obviously had a girlfriend in college. They were torn apart by my family."

    These are what Gu Zhinan saw and heard at the pier, and Su Ying told Gu Chengfeng verbatim.

    "I wanted to ask you face to face, but heart disease cannot be stimulated. My body collapsed uncontrollably. She ran away in fright. My two children and I were targeted by human traffickers. If it hadn't been for an earthquake and another For the search and rescue soldiers, I have no chance to explain the cause and effect to you."

    Gu Chengfeng regretted so much that he couldn't help but burst into tears.

    "The woman you mentioned is my classmate's aunt. I really didn't know that Wu Lianghua could do such a heartless thing. Ding Shuya and I were college classmates, but we never had any relationship. I don't know her Why did my aunt say that?"

    "I asked the driver from my work unit to pick you up, but the tire broke on the way, and when the driver repaired the car and went to the pier, you were no longer there." "The driver came back and

    told me that you and the child disappeared, I was so anxious that I was looking for you all over the island. When you called, it was the driver who pulled me back from the pier." He

    regretted so much, he should have picked it up in person, but there was an important scientific research meeting at that time , he has to make decisions at the meeting, and he can't walk away no matter what.