Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Now that Aunt Lanlan has made an appointment, it is not easy to invite others home for dinner. Han Jingchen is a little disappointed.

    Gu Cancan waved to his friends, "Brother Youyou and Sister Suicao, goodbye, I'll come to play with you in the afternoon." As

    he spoke, he plunged into Su Ying's arms, "Hug my mother, I won't be able to be with my mother every day after school starts."

    Su Ying picked her up, and looked back when she was leaving. The girl named Suicao, the color of jealousy on her body turned a little red again.

    What she is jealous of is that Cancan is loved.

    There are many colors of jealousy. Yesterday Su Ying was jealous that Shen Meijing had a mother, and she spoke sourly.

    But her jealousy is tartrazine, meaning nothing but sour.

    Red is aggressive, and maybe the little girl didn't even notice it.

    ...

    Tang Suicao appeared in the family courtyard, which made Qiao Lanlan's heart ache again.

    She absent-mindedly followed Han Jingchen to learn lobster egg fried rice. After eating, Qiao Lanlan proposed to take a few children to the city to buy stationery for the start of school. In fact, she just didn't want Han Jingchen and Gu Zhinan to spend the afternoon with that little girl Tang Suicao .

    The temptation was so great that Han Jingchen couldn't care less about playing with his new friend next door.

    In the supply and marketing cooperative, the four children all took a fancy to the army green schoolbag, the smaller one cost five yuan, and the larger one cost eight yuan.

    The schoolbag alone costs more than 20 yuan. Su Ying feels that this money cannot be saved, so she wants to buy it.

    Qiao Lanlan was heartbroken, "You might as well buy cloth to make it, it can be half cheaper."

    Su Ying doesn't know how to sew, and the one sold by the supply and marketing agency is of good quality in the hand. It will not be a problem to use it for several years. On average, it costs one cent a day. No money.

    She bought it anyway, and then bought a set of pens and notebooks for each child.

    It was still early after shopping, Su Ying was not sure if the girl named Suicao was still in the family home, so she suggested to go to the bookstore again.

    She said to the child: "Each of you can buy three books."

    The four of them became even more excited, wishing they could spend time in the bookstore.

    Qiao Lanlan also meant the same thing in her heart. It would be better to go back later and eat outside at night. She didn't believe that the girl named Tang Suicao could stay in the family area to sleep?

    The children were quietly reading and picking books in the bookstore, while Su Ying and Qiao Lanlan found a place where no one was around to sit and rest.

    Su Ying just had time to ask her, "That little girl named Tang Suicao, why is she at Shen Meijing

    's house today?" The little girl took it."

    Qiao Lanlan said: "You still remember the day when you went to the market, the little girl didn't sell her eggs, she just stood in the sun and passed out, and then the women's federation came to the door, the child's father is from this year Transferring from junior high school to senior high school as a dean is considered a promotion, and at this juncture, the leader must not let him feel that he allowed his stepmother to abuse his daughter." "Teacher Tang was