Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    flock plan.

    Wen Yan was also selected in the plan.

    At that time, the actual controller of the base arranged several seemingly weak and pitiful young boys and girls to approach the free mercenary squad, break into them, and try to find out the secret of the door.

    Only his boss managed to win the team's trust. Wen Yan still doesn't know whether his boss really fell in love with the girl in the photo, the former Su Ying.     Wen Yan guessed with Su Ying that maybe it was because he and his boss were the closest to Su Ying at the time and were affected by her special ability, so after the beast tide, they found themselves transmigrated into this world.     "So far, I only found me and my boss, and you came here. When the beast horde came in the retreat passage of the base, there were indeed only three of us." Su Ying said: "     You The boss did pass through, but I eliminated his mental body with my ability."     Eliminating it is also a good thing for Wen Yan, and Wen Yan thought about agreeing to that person, so he asked with difficulty, "Then, can you Erase my spiritual body and return my body to the original him?"     Su Ying shook her head, "I checked the first day I saw you, and the original body is no longer in your body. For a long time, even if his spiritual body is still there, he won’t be able to come back, this body can only be used by you.”     Just like when she discovered Su Xinyi’s spiritual body at that time, there is a time limit for her to come back.     Wen Yan was more grateful for a while, and he didn't hide it, "Then I can use it with peace of mind, and really be Wen Yan."...     Wen     Yan said that there is still an extremely difficult thing now.

    "My boss's family has supported a family in this world for more than 70 years. Now they have two branches. One branch went abroad at the beginning of the turmoil a few years ago, and it is currently doing business abroad. It's good, but their patriarch fell seriously ill, so they sent people to contact their blood relatives in China, and wanted some special medicine to prolong their lives." Several people who knew about

    this branch in China naturally disdainful, thinking that they Abandoned his own beliefs, simply ignored.

    Another important reason is that since three years ago, they suddenly lost the news of Taoyuan, and they didn't have any special medicine.

    This made them very scared, afraid of losing the opportunity to enter Taoyuan Changsheng.

    Su Ying was puzzled, and asked: "What Taoyuan, wouldn't you compare our world to a paradise?"

    People in their world can't stay here for a long time. Similarly, people in this world can live a day in another world. not go down.

    "How did your boss's family fool them?"

    Wen Yan said: "How else can you fool them, bragging about our world as a fairyland on earth, and using immortality to hang them with their lives."

    Su Ying felt unbelievable, "So They also believe the clumsy lies?"

    Wen Yan looked at Su Ying and said, "Sister Ying, you have to consider what era the lies first started. There are all kinds of stories about gods and ghosts."

    "At this time, a few people who are not from this world suddenly come here, and they have abilities that others don't have. Why don't you make them believe it?" "

    Just go out now and save a person with supernatural powers. People who are dying, tell them that you are from the fairy world to save him, do you think they will believe it or not."