Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Su Ying never slaps her face overnight, and it is better to make others lose sleep than to be so angry that she cannot sleep.

    She didn't care who Han Jingyuan's stunned young man was.

    She called to Su Congyan, "Stop."

    Su Congyan turned around tremblingly, "What instructions do you have, sister-

    in-law?" Su Ying asked the little girl beside her to teach Su Congyan a lesson, "Xing Xing, correct him."

    Han Xinxing stood Leaning on the bench, he leaned on the fence and corrected him righteously: "Uncle Yan, you made a mistake. I was raised with money sent home by my second uncle, and my nanny, Auntie Duan, was hired with my uncle's money to take care of me." Didn’t you do anything well? She still rolled her eyes when she saw me, how could she miss me.” At

    this time, Han Jingchen and Gu Zhinan also climbed to the top of the wall with a bench in their hands, and glanced over. looked at him with contempt.

    Su Congyan was extremely embarrassed, and apologized to Su Ying: "I'm sorry, sister-in-law, I'll go home and talk to my daughter-in-law, and tell her not to meddle in your family affairs." Su Ying said: "Why do your family like being used as guns so much

    ? Use it, it’s really easy to use, point and hit, you have a special occupation, can you not get involved in the trivial matters of the parents?”

    Su Congyan’s face turned red when Su Ying said.

    Han Jingyuan picked up the paper airplane on the ground, and went back to the yard to be carried down from the wall by the senior and junior children.

    Su Ying said: "I didn't intend to eavesdrop, it was Xing Xing who said he wanted to fly a paper airplane."

    Han Xinxing said: "Yes, actually I didn't intend to fly a paper airplane, I just found an excuse to eavesdrop."

    Han Jingyuan flicked Her clever little head said, "I was spoiled by your second sister-in-law."

    He went into the room, took a letter and went out again.

    Han Jingchen recognized that it was a forged letter that Auntie Duan tricked him into, and gloated, "Uncle Yan is going to be in trouble, he's so stupid."

    Su Ying couldn't help but roll her eyes at him, "You said it as if you were so smart, if it weren't for you, would your second uncle have caught me up the tree?"

    Han Jingchen felt guilty and dared not speak.

    ...

    Han Jingyuan gave Su Congyan the letter that Duan Chuxia forged to deceive the children.

    "Look, Duan Chuxia can even forge letters. She is so paranoid, can I let her touch the child?"

    Su Congyan is not a fool. Even if Brother Han Jingyuan has a letter for his son, he will never Give it to Duan Chuxia.

    He turned pale. He really didn't know about the letter.

    "Brother, I..."     Han Jingyuan interrupted

    him, and said: "Don't let women affect your judgment, you are a soldier."

care.

    "Then will you be influenced by Su Ying?"

    Han Jingyuan did not hesitate, "I have principles when it comes to right and wrong."

    Besides, he always felt that Su Ying would never let him fall into a dilemma.