Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Soon more than half of the family members from the West District came out, because everyone had just moved here and they were not familiar with each other, so they didn't get together.

    But there was one exception. After glancing at Su Ying, he came over to say hello, but not to Su Ying, but to Han Jingyuan.

    "Captain Han, are you going to the pier?"

    Su Ying recognized that this was a newcomer at the collective wedding. She was pretty if she looked good. If there was no Su Ying, she would be the focus of the audience on the collective wedding day.

    With Su Ying around, no matter how beautiful the scenery is, she will overwhelm it.

    This is also one of the reasons why Su Ying is not very popular in the family courtyard.

    Han Jingyuan glanced at it, and recognized according to his characteristics that this was Commander Guan's lover, and the sorority had spoken to him that day.

    They were all neighbors, so Han Jingyuan nodded.

    Sheng Hongsui said with a smile: "When Captain Han goes to the pier, can you bring me a fish back? I'm going up the mountain today too, so I don't have time to buy vegetables."

    Su Ying tilted her head to look at Han Jingyuan, smiling but not smiling. Ah it is.

    Han Jingyuan was too embarrassed. He knew Guan Ming well, but he didn't know his newly married wife well.

    Then look at Su Ying hugging her shoulders and watching the show, as if he is someone else's man, and she is the outsider who doesn't think it's a big deal to watch the excitement.

    He didn't look good towards Sheng Hongsui, and said in a low voice, "You can eat in the cafeteria if you don't have time to buy vegetables. My wife is still here. Are you trying to deliberately provoke a rift between our husband and wife?" Su Ying couldn't help but laugh out loud

    . she taught.

    Very good, she is more satisfied with Han Jingyuan.

    Sheng Hongsui was even more embarrassed, she blushed so much that she ran away to find other family members.

    Only then did Su Ying ask Han Jingyuan, "Do you know her?"

    Han Jingyuan explained: "At the sorority meeting, she reported that she came to me and said a few words to me, but she is not familiar with her."

    "She must have taken a fancy to you that day."

    Han Jingyuan's conditions are good, so it's not surprising to have a crush on him, and Su Ying is not surprised.

    Han Jingyuan corrected: "No, she dislikes Xingxing and Jingchen, I can hear that." I want a

    man as good as Han Jingyuan, but I don't want to accept the burden of his glamorous conditions. There is nothing perfect in this world.

    Su Ying sighed, "So she chose Guan Ming between you and Commander Guan, right." "Yes.

    " But even if Sheng Hongsui took the initiative to choose him, Han Jingyuan would refuse.

    When he went to the fraternity party that day, he was looking for Su Ying. The reason why he waited in the private seat for a long time was because he wanted to explain to Director Qiao's niece face to face out of politeness.

    But Qiao Lanlan let him go that day, which was exactly what he wanted.

    Han Jingyuan looked at Su Ying, and saw that she was not angry, but felt a little disappointed. Jealousy and the like didn't seem to exist with her.