Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Han Jingyuan looked at Su Ying, with the same expression as usual, "I listen to you, then make steamed pork." After

    lunch, the children ate the meals brought back from the cafeteria. After lunch, Su Ying said to Han Jingyuan: "What happened on the mountain today is very strange. , I think there should be other people on the mountain besides family members."

    Han Jingyuan paid more attention, that mountain top was under the jurisdiction of the army, and ordinary residents generally would not go to the mountain over there except family members.

    He asked: "How to say?"

    Su Ying said: "Su Zhenyou was led to the dense forest by the candy, and a little white rabbit appeared, leading the child away from the crowd, and then the rabbit ran so fast, I didn’t even catch the child chasing the rabbit.”

    “It feels like someone is trying to lure the child away on purpose. If it’s a human trafficker, I wouldn’t take such a big risk. If someone I know deliberately tricked the child with candy, how would the other party know?” Will Xu Fenyue take the children up the mountain today?"

    Someone has their eyes on Su Congyan's child, and if someone makes a fuss about his wife and children, then the matter will be serious.

    Su Congyan did not come back from a mission outside, so Han Jingyuan was going to speak to the political commissar.

    Su Ying told him not to worry, "Don't mention it yet."

    "Why, if someone wants to harm his child, it's too late to regret."

    Su Ying analyzed: "It shouldn't be that serious, since Xu Fenyue's Judging by her attitude, she is not in a hurry at all, and she didn't even tell the child's mother about the candy, if someone really used candy to lure the child, that person was also known by Xu Fenyue." Han Jingyuan thought for a while, Su Zhenyou saw the candy, not only

    Su Ying saw that when Su returned from Congyan, someone would tell him.

    He followed Su Ying's suggestion and did not go to the political commissar to report the situation.

    There was nothing to do during the half-day off in the afternoon, so Han Jingyuan took the clothes changed by the family to the yard, put them in the bathtub, and was ready to scrub.

    Su Ying tilted her head and asked puzzledly, "What are you doing?"

    Han Jingyuan just squatted down, thinking that Su Ying disliked him for not knowing how to wash clothes, and said: "I will wash the clothes separately." Su Ying

    called Han Jingchen and Gu Zhinan out, and directed: "Both of you, wash your clothes separately." Do your homework after washing the clothes."

    Han Jingchen was not happy, "My previous second aunt never asked me to wash clothes." "

    That means you have a nanny at home, so what does it have to do with your former second aunt?"

    Han Jingchen didn't want to do laundry, She asked, "Then can't you hire a nanny?"

    Su Ying chuckled, "I'd like to hire a nanny for at least 20 to 30 months, and you can buy 30 to 40 catties of pork. Why don't you go to the cafeteria? Use your food expenses to ask someone to wash your clothes?"

    The food expenses at home are much higher than the standard of the cafeteria, and what you eat in one day can be equivalent to three days of food expenses in other families.