Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Locking the bolt, turning around, Su Ying saw two teenagers standing at the door of the room, one on the left and the other on the right, looking at her fixedly. Han Jingchen's eyes were full of fear and helplessness, and Gu Zhinan was also worried.

    Su Ying could see the concern in the color of the two children's aura, and she was helpless, "You two don't sleep, I can't explain it to you, you heard it yourself, your second uncle didn't know what he was called to, It's even more impossible for me to know, even if I know, I can't tell you two, go to bed."

    Han Jingchen couldn't sleep, and worried: "My father was called away one night, and then he didn't come back. Second uncle won't also Can't you come back?"

    Su Ying patted his head, "What are you talking about, the law and order is so good now, how can there be so many dangerous tasks, don't think about it."

    Han Jingchen couldn't help thinking about it, "But I just I'm afraid, I'm afraid that if my second uncle dies, you will remarry."

    Su Ying thought that Han Jingchen's sixth sense is too strong, she may leave, but she probably won't remarry, besides, Han Jingyuan is a long-lived man Fate, not so easy to die.

    "I can't find anyone better than your second uncle. Besides, the family members of the martyrs have pensions and can give them a job. With a job, I can support the four of you. Why should I leave?" "Well, then you wo

    n't Looking for Uncle Gu?"

    Han Jingchen turned his head and looked at Gu Zhinan, emphasizing, "I didn't mean to say that your brother is sorry, but I think that as long as my second aunt is determined not to leave, my second uncle will not die." Gu Zhinan didn't want elder

    brother Lonely and alone, he also did not want his brother-in-law to die, so he nodded to express that he would not be angry.

    Su Ying was curious, "What is in your little head? How could you come up with such a strange idea."

    Han Jingchen said that after his parents sacrificed one after another, he heard from his great-grandfather that if his mother hadn't sacrificed, he would Maybe Dad can come back, because Mom is gone, and Dad has lost the most important concern in his heart, so he will not cherish his life so much.

    "So, if the second uncle knows that you will always be waiting for him at home, he will always want to come back, right?"

    Su Ying was rendered speechless by Han Jingchen's reasoning.

    It seems to be like this, when she was in another world, she cherished her life very much, but after the teammates she regarded as her family all died, she no longer cared about her life, so she did not cherish her life so much.

    She suddenly remembered, "By the way, after your parents died, the family members should have two jobs, who are they for?

    " Maybe he wanted a job offer, but it was too late, six years had passed.

    The teenager now thinks back to the scene of the quarrel in the funeral parlor, and he was so angry that he couldn't forgive his grandmother's family.

    He said: "Grandma is here to make a noise. She wants to take my sister and me back to raise them. There is no way. I have given them a job. The pension is with my second uncle. Do you want it? I can buy you a job with my share of the pension." .”

    His attitude was sincere.

    It is impossible not to be moved, a small piece of ice-wrapped shell in Su Ying's heart cracked a crack and began to hurt.