Chapter 60

Chapter 60 [Fanwai 6] That diary

    When Su Ying first passed through, her mind was blank for several hours, and she couldn't think of anything.

    The four children in front of me are dirty, but from their ruddy faces and healthy bodies, it can be seen that their living standards were very good before.

    The older boy called her sister, and the little girl called her mother. These two belonged to the same family.

    Another boy and a little girl are two brothers and sisters.

    A few hours later, Su Ying figured out the cause and effect from the mouths of the four children. This body had a husband who had held a banquet but did not pull a marriage certificate.

    The boy named Han Jingchen said: "Aunt Su, my second uncle is Han Jingyuan. After we go down the mountain and return to the city, can you call him for us?" His mind was struck by

    lightning, and it went blank for a moment. The brain is filled with memories.

    Han Jingyuan...Han Jingyuan...

    Su Ying remembered, she came from another world, she didn't have the memory of the original owner, but she could remember all her experiences in the other world.

    If Han Jingchen's second uncle is the Han Jingyuan she knew, then this is not the first time she has come to this world.

    Sure enough, there was no time travel for no reason, she was bound to come to this world.

    "Your second uncle...is he married?"

    Han Jingchen didn't like his second aunt very much, and it was natural that he and his younger sister were kidnapped because of his second aunt.

    "Well, but before my sister and I were abducted, my second aunt wanted to divorce my second uncle."

    Su Ying didn't ask any more questions. After all, when they parted for the last time, she thought that they would never meet again in this life, so she erased his memory up.

    ...

    I originally agreed to Han Jingchen, and took him down the mountain to call his second uncle, but the troops stationed on the island responded really quickly, and searched and rescued to the mountain within a few hours.

    Su Ying took advantage of the two children of the Han family and was arranged to live in his home by Political Commissar Ji.

    But seeing his lover, Director Qiao, was not very happy. After Political Commissar Ji left, Su Ying proposed to go out to live. Director Qiao suddenly became enthusiastic and asked the little guard to drive them to the guest house and paid for the accommodation.

    Su Ying was penniless, and the only thing Nan Dao could look for was her nominal husband, Gu Chengfeng.

    According to Gu Zhinan's description, he is a responsible man. As long as Su Ying is willing to take the child and find him as a partner, he can solve the current predicament.

    But Su Ying couldn't do such a thing.

    She could sense that the spiritual body that belonged to this body hadn't completely dissipated, it just couldn't be found for a while.

    Maybe one day the original body will come back, and it would be so desperate to see the person she loves lived with the person who took her body.

    Su Ying decided that short-term pain is worse than long-term pain, so she went to find Yuanshen's husband and separated first.