Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    "Meat buns, eight-treasure porridge, and sweet soy milk, do you want some?"

    Su Ying dragged a bench to Yu Zhian's bed with the nutritious breakfast she bought from a state-run restaurant.

    He lives in a single ward, Director Hao Xiaozhou and Han Jingyuan are all waiting nervously in another ward separated by a wall.

    Yu Zhian was also a little dazed after waking up, and didn't understand why he didn't interrogate him directly, but a female police officer came in and asked him if he wanted breakfast.

    Su Ying packed herself a bowl of eight-treasure porridge, took a bite of a meat bun, ate a few mouthfuls, and said slowly: "Last night, in the yard where you were assassinated, we copied the things in the basement, more than a hundred photos, I sorted and packed them myself."

    Yu Zhian was shaking all over, there are really photos, what about Sister Yaqin? How she behaves in the future...

    It's all his fault, why she didn't rent the house earlier, why she didn't destroy the photos in time.

    Yu Zhian was disheartened and didn't say a word.

    Su Ying drank half a bowl of eight-treasure porridge and sighed, "Last night, the file room of the Chengxi Police Station caught fire. You said it was a coincidence that the fire was not big, and it happened to be burned to ashes by that box of photos." Burned

    ? Yu Zhian went from ashamed to hopeful, and asked in disbelief: "Burn, burn? You won't lie to me?"

    Su Ying put down the bowl and chopsticks, and asked Yu Zhian again if he wanted something to eat, so as not to get halfway through the conversation. Fainted out, Yu Zhian shook his head so violently that he was indeed dizzy for a while.

    Su Ying took out a morning newspaper and threw it into his arms, telling him to read it by himself, the news about the fire in the archives of the Chengxi Police Station last night.

    Yu Zhian finished reading the news word by word, his face was happy after the catastrophe, and he asked one more question, "Have they all been burned?" Su Ying smiled lightly, and told him, "There are still a few more."

    Yu

    Zhian His countenance changed.

    Su Ying took those few cards out of her bag and handed them to him, "These are me, so I took them out and put them away."

    "Speaking of which, the girl Cui Xingdong was targeting was like his first love. I was the only one who escaped his clutches under the protection of my mother." "

    You are so lucky." Yu Zhian lowered his voice.

    Su Ying said: "Yes, my mother protected me, and you, who are you protecting? Or, who is protecting you?"

    This guess forced Yu Zhian to look up and look at Su Ying in surprise.

    Seeing that the foreshadowing was almost done, Su Ying cut to the chase, and tore apart his trick of stealing technology.

    "Actually, it's not a big deal for you. You just sold a few ordinary technical drawings. I asked Gu Chengfeng to find out. According to your job position, you can also get higher-level confidential drawings, but you didn't Selling those confidential drawings to Cui Xingdong shows that you still have a little conscience and stick to the bottom line in your heart under duress." "I also asked for you, and you will be able to come out in a few years at most if you take a crime and make meritorious service to help solve the case.