Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Duan Chenggui's daughter was three years old, and her five-year-old son was wandering around her sister, and the husband and wife were discussing the guest list.

    On the third day of washing, it is usually the mother's family and the in-law's family, and the official treat should be full moon wine.

    The son was conceived when Su Ying left, and she was pregnant with another last year, and now she has both sons and daughters.

    Duan Chen took a picture of the ligation certificate and showed it to his wife, "I dare not let you give birth. I stayed outside the delivery room twice, and almost didn't scare me to death."

    Han Xiujun was annoyed and felt a little sweet, and said angrily: "Such a big thing, Why don't you discuss it with me, you. Mom has to blame me when she finds out." "

    Then don't let her know, and don't invite her after the third day. Come whenever you want, it's better if you don't come."

    The husband said to the mother-in-law Attitude, Han Xiujun did not persuade any more.

    Her mother-in-law's actions over the years really chilled her heart.

    Su Yingyao didn't hear from her. She didn't care. Instead, she asked the couple whether Su Ying could come back, and whether the sister-in-law in front could remarry Han Jingyuan.

    That time the husband was completely chilled and had a falling out with his mother-in-law.     Hey, let's not think about the bad things about the in-law's family, Han Xiujun asked: " Xisan, let's

    call the kid's uncle too."     "He asked for leave for three days, and today he stepped on the commute, ran to work with a basket of vegetables, asked me to approve a one-month long leave, and didn't say why he wanted such a long leave. Tell me, how can I approve him? "     "He wants to ask for a month?"     "No, he said he hasn't taken annual leave for six years, and he has to take it this time if he doesn't approve it. I think he doesn't want to do it anymore."     Han Xiujun frowned, bowed his head and remained silent. language.     Duan Zhen hurriedly said: "I shouldn't tell you about the bad things at work. You are still in confinement, so don't worry about these shitty things.     " In fact, I have been here, I didn’t mention it because I was afraid you would bother me.”

    "Then why do you mention it now?"

    Han Xiujun said: "I also heard from my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law heard from the neighbors in the courtyard that there were women talking and laughing in the courtyard of Han Jingyuan's house for the past two days, day and night. I At first I thought it was Qiao Lanlan or Su Xinyi, but when you said that Han Jingyuan bought groceries and didn't go to work for three days, I panicked, Han Jingyuan, did he find another one?" Duan Chen was concerned

    . Suddenly, when he heard that there was a woman in his brother-in-law's house, he was so angry that he rushed to Han Jingyuan's house to argue with him.

    He rushed to the door and calmed down. Han Jingyuan is a stubborn and infatuated person. He has been waiting for Su Ying all these years. What day was it three days ago? It was the day when he saw Su Ying for the first time.

    How could he find some woman at home at such a time.

    It could only be... his sister came back.

    Duan Chen blinked his eyes, his face was cold, he wiped it with the back of his hand, turned around and said with a smile: "We are all confused, you were also taken into the pit by my mother, how can there be any other women, then My sister must be back."