Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Han Jingyuan took the four children to play on the beach for more than an hour, and went to the pier to buy fish and shrimp.

    Han Jingchen wanted to buy pineapple, "The grilled shrimp with pineapple last night was so delicious."

    The sweetness of the pineapple and the freshness of the prawns were mixed together, making it indescribably delicious.

    It's just too little, not enough.

    Han Jingyuan bought two pineapples, and Han Jingchen was satisfied, so he bought it as soon as he said it. The second uncle is better at life than the second aunt, so he will have good food in the future.

    Gu Zhinan deliberately lagged behind by a few steps, and asked Han Jingchen in a low voice, "Han Jingchen, do you have any objections to me?"

    Obviously they were in the den of human traffickers, and the two were very united.

    He thought that such a reorganized family would be relatively united, but he was wrong. After several days, Han Jingchen still ignored him.

    "No."

    Han Jingchen seemed unwilling to mention it, so he ran a few steps.

    The conflict between the children is inexplicable.

    Han Jingyuan strode to catch up with him, with a serious tone, "Han Jingchen, you are very rude. Your little uncle has done nothing wrong, why are you targeting him?

    " Brother, now he is going to be my little uncle, and I am still a few months older than him, how can I accept it."

    With one breath, Han Jingchen vented the depression in his heart, and ran away in a hurry.

    The child originally cared about his seniority, so what kind of self-esteem was frustrated.

    Gu Zhinan wanted to chase after him, but Han Jingyuan told him to ignore him, "Don't bother with him, let him calm down." ... When he was almost at the

    door

    , Han Jingchen didn't stop, and Han Jingyuan was not used to it, "You run away again , go to the cafeteria by yourself at noon."

    Han Jingchen thought about missing a meal at noon yesterday, so he turned around and stood at the door of the house.

    Qiao Lanlan happened to be running down the mountain, and when she saw Han Jingyuan, she didn't have time to go to the division headquarters, "Battalion Commander Han, Su Ying went to a minefield to save a child, go and have a look." The vegetable basket in Han Jingyuan's hand

    fell On the ground, my hands were shaking.

    He still had a bit of sanity left, and pointed to Gu Zhinan, who was the calmest among the four children, "Look at the three of them, none of you four are allowed to go up the mountain, I'll look for it." Asking the direction, Han Jingyuan searched for it at the speed of a quick march

    .

    When he found Su Ying following the smell of blood, seeing that she was still intact and panting, his heart fell back to its original place.

    The child passed out in her arms, not knowing if the situation was serious, Han Jingyuan immediately squatted down to check the injuries of one big and one small.

    ...

    When Su Ying found Youyou, Youyou had already been knocked into the air by a wild boar and passed out. She crushed the wild boar's brain with supernatural powers, and then repaired the child's damaged internal organs.