Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    After leaving Qiao Lanlan's house, Su Ying asked the four children to play at home, and went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy vegetables. The pork was sold out, and there was still half a pair of pork livers. No tickets, she wanted them all.

    I also bought a large fresh hairtail, a pot of clams, six tomatoes, and twenty eggs.

    There are also pineapples on the fruit stand.

    Su Ying had seen pineapple and shrimp in the recipe, but hadn't tried it, so she decided to buy one to try, and then bought a pound of shrimp and a handful of spinach.

    In this way, the lunch will be very rich, and Su Ying is really willing to eat.

    After buying groceries, she was about to take the bus back to the hospital, when a reserved voice called out, "Comrade, wait a minute."

    Su Ying didn't know her, but it was obvious that the lesbian came for her.

    Su Ying took a look at her. She had a good appearance, she was a beautiful woman, but she was a lot worse than herself.

    The woman also realized that she was inferior to Su Ying in terms of appearance, and the aura around her instantly turned crimson, which was tinged with jealousy and aggression.

    Then Su Ying naturally wouldn't give her a good face, "Who are you, what do you want from me, tell me quickly that I'm rushing home to cook."

    Duan Chuxia was a little hurt when he was questioned, and said: "You are Su Ying, right? I'm Han Jingyuan's ex-wife, and I want to chat with you."

    Han Jingyuan mentioned to Su Ying his ex-wife who agreed to marry, and the Duan family didn't want their precious daughter to go to the countryside, so they found a partner for their daughter.

    However, Han Jingyuan's father died young, his grandfather was ill in bed, and his elder brother and sister-in-law died that year, leaving behind six-year-old Han Jingchen and two-year-old Han Xinxing.

    The Duan family and the Han family are family friends, and Han Jingyuan's mother agreed to the Duan family's proposal to get married in private. When Han Jingyuan received the notice, her mother sent out all the invitations.

    Han Jingyuan refused without thinking.

    But Duan Chuxia found Han Jingyuan and proposed an agreement to get married. Duan Chuxia didn't have to go to the countryside and could help him take care of his two children.

    Han Jingyuan agreed after consideration.

    Just before the two children were abducted, Duan Chuxia suddenly proposed a divorce, and Han Jingyuan immediately agreed.

    Later, Han Jingyuan told Su Ying that when he filed a divorce report with the army, Han Xinxing and Han Jingchen were directly abducted from home by Duan Chuxia's friend and human traffickers.

    Later, during the interrogation, her friend said that Duan Chuxia regretted not wanting a divorce. She was confused for a moment, thinking that if the child was abducted, it would be impossible for Han Jingyuan to get along with Duan Chuxia again, and she did something wrong because of jealousy and confusion.

    Su Yingdao: "What are you talking about? Are you talking about Han Jingyuan? No need. I share the bed with him every day. If I want to know Han Jingyuan, I don't know how to ask myself.

    " It's a woman, so I just want to remind you that Han Jingyuan is cold-hearted, so you should make plans early."

    After running more than a thousand kilometers, just to tell her that Han Jingyuan is cold-hearted?