4 Anything can happen

Part 4 Anything can happen

"Don't worry, jee, wedding bells will ring soon" Khushi said that bringing a smile to Nani's face.

Nani touched her head with love. She felt content in her heart. She believed Arnav's life would get a satisfying turn as Khushi said. She wanted to share her grievance with Shivshankar. But she didn't know whether she could do that in front of Khushi because the severity of the issue was so harsh. She was scared about Khushi's foreseen talk. What if she said anything perilous?

Devi Maiya always comes for her devotee's help. This time also came for Nani's help. Or, maybe, she would have had the reason.

Khushi saw the Pandit of the temple going with the flask.

"Bhaiya, are you going to your home?"

"Yes, Khushi, I'm going to get hot water..." the Pandit said.

"You just stay here. I bring it for you. Give me the flask"

"It's ok, Khushi..."

"No problem Bhaiya, people may come to the temple and get disappointed not finding you here. So, you stay here. I will just come..."

"I will come quickly, Khushi"

"Bhaiya, won't you let me have Bhabi's coffee?" She pouted.

"Oh... then ok... you should have said that straight..." the Pandit forwarded the flask to Khushi smiling.

"Crazy girl" Shivshankar chuckled.

"Nanu, I will be back"

Shivshankar nodded ok.

Khushi left the Temple with a flask.

She came to the pandit's house. Pandit's wife saw her and her face brightened.

"Hi, Siya Didi"

"Khushi... come, come... how are you doing?" Siya asked.

"I'm doing great getting scolds from our village people," she said sulking.

"Don't take them seriously Khushi. People will celebrate us if we are in their favor. They will belittle us if we say something they don't like"

"Yeah... that's why I have decided not to say anything negatively anymore"

"That's a good decision"

"But, my tongue is my first enemy. It won't be in my control. I have a dirty blabbermouth" she pouted.

"Don't feel bad, Khushi. You should feel proud of yourself because the grace you have is truly a blessing"

Khushi sighed.

"Will you say the same if I disappoint you, telling something peril?"

"I may not feel good but definitely won't scold you because I know you tell them beyond your control"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Where is your little Ganesh?"

"He has not come from the school yet. I so want him to become a doctor"

"He won't become a doctor..." Khushi said in a flow.

That made Siya's face hang.

"He is going to rule the districts because he will become a collector"

Mrs. Pandit hugged Khushi delightfully.

"You made my day dear" she rushed inside and came with a laddo and fed it to Khushi.