45 Troubles...

Part 45 Troubles...

Lavanya was confused and Ratna was alert.

"Why are you saying so, Khushi?" Lavanya asked.

Khushi looked at her perplexed because she was also confused about her own statement.

"Didn't I say, I don't like it?" Khushi managed.

"But why don't you try it, Khushi? If you do it once, you will like to have it often and will be brighter like a pole star..."

Khushi smiled mildly.

"I don't know whether I should call the beautician or not because you said it won't happen in flow..." Lavanya left sighing.

Khushi looked at Ratna who was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking, Maaji? Are you thinking about how to make me equally beautiful to your son's level?" Khushi asked teasingly.

Ratna said nothing but smiled. That amazed Khushi. She thought Ratna would counter her back but she didn't as she was thinking about Khushi's statement. Rayna could not take it easy like how Lavanya took it. If Khushi said something, it would definitely happen but this time, what she said was not clear. She just said she won't do a facial. What did that mean? For what reason she was going to skip it? She might skip the facial for a silly reason too. It didn't mean it would happen for a silly reason. She must be watchful. Ratna thought.

.........

In the Sheetal and President's tension, Arnav almost forgot the meeting with the wedding planner he fixed at the purple orchid hotel. He looked at his watch and rushed out of the office. He came to the parking lot and found his car tyre flat. He punched the car bonnet in irritation. That was when he sensed something strange in the parking lot. He got alert and sharpened his ear. He could see a few men hiding in the parking lot. He could be attacked at any time by them. He looked at his wrist which Guruji tied a holy thread. He knew fighting with them would not be a wise decision. At the same time, he could not run because they would surround him because he was targeted well. They would finish him for sure.

Arnav was right. They came to finish him. They would have done that if the fate had been against Arnav.

Suddenly, a car entered the parking lot. The men who were hiding in the parking lot hid well. Using the chance, Arnav left the parking lot immediately. He didn't go to the office but came out of the office campus.

Arnav did something he had never done before. He stopped an auto and got in. That was his first auto ride.

"Go to hotel purple orchid" he commended.

The auto geared up. Arnav checked whether he had been followed by anyone and made sure no one.

He dialed the wedding planner and his number was engaged. Arnav knew the wedding planner would not be there in the hotel because it was too late. Yet, he wanted to meet him. So he thought to call him to Hotel Purple Orchid again. Arnav waited for his call. He knew the wedding planner would call him back if he saw Arnav's missed call.

Arnav had no idea who was following him. There were six days to his wedding. He didn't know how many obstacles he had to cross. He could see the attempt of killing him became a server. The person who wanted his death was in full swing to do that before his wedding it seemed. He had no doubt what Guruji said would be true. The person who was trying to kill Arnav must be RELATED to him. That was why he knew every move of Arnav. Who the hell was the person? He would have known Arnav would go to meet the wedding planner. He must be the bravest if he had the guts to finish him in his office's parking lot. He would do anything to finish him, it seemed. Who it could be? Arnav became thoughtful. His thoughts got broken by the phone call. The call was from the wedding planner. Arnav attended it.